Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-22-2013, 01:04 PM   #1

365SAQ Adco Designer Cover

Does anyone know if the Adco Designer cover stated as 37'1-40' will fit a 365SAQ? The mfg says it's 41'. Adco says they go by total length including ladder. I can't get to the camper to measure it. I would like to buy the cover and take it with me on next visit to camper. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Twin Oaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Oaks View Post
Does anyone know if the Adco Designer cover stated as 37'1-40' will fit a 365SAQ? The mfg says it's 41'. Adco says they go by total length including ladder. I can't get to the camper to measure it. I would like to buy the cover and take it with me on next visit to camper. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I think someone on the forum tried it, and it was such a tight fit, that it was really pulling at the seams. It was their impression that it probably wouldn't last with that much stress. I also think someone else had actually talked to manufacturer and they said it wouldn't fit a 365saq.
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #3

Ouch, I hate to hear that. I guess the search is on for similar price and quality ($455on sale at CW). I know there are much better custom covers out there but I can't stomach the $1,300 price for those. If anyone has suggestions, it will be appreciated.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I'm in the same boat as you. Have just been waiting until someone finds a quality cover for a decent price. Don't mind spending $ on a cover that will last and hold up, just don't want to go broke doing it.
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:13 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
I'm in the same boat as you. Have just been waiting until someone finds a quality cover for a decent price. Don't mind spending $ on a cover that will last and hold up, just don't want to go broke doing it.
I see two options at opposite ends of the spectrum. Camco at WalMart 42' for $249. CalMark custom for 365saq quoted at $1300 assuming standard wall height. If taller add ??money. I do see one guy posting that he has a full season with the Camco and now fully expects it to last at least 3 years. He also says it is relatively light weight which is important to me. The Calmark is quoted at 82lbs. That would be a big load to get up top solo. If I can find more supporting opinions on the Camco, that is the way I will go.