Old 09-05-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

365saq back from dealer...

Picked up our 365 from having warranty work done at the dealer last Friday. They did everything on my list, fresh water gauge, water pump, closet doors, hydraulic breaker, slide adjustment, outdoor kitchen faucet, torn couch cushion, non working utility remote. Everything covered by FR without any grief, and dealer fixed essential items first, while waiting on FR parts, so camper could be used if we wanted. Although the Forest River Rep had asked dealer,who put the outside kitchen sink in. Evidently it's not in the proper place, which is why the faucet had to be replaced from a 2 handle to single handle. My sink seems like it's in the same place as all others that I've seen, center of kitchen, in the front. Anyone else have a problem with sink location and faucet?

Old 09-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #2

On our 2012 365SAQ, when the outside kitchen door closes, the door touches the hot water handle. Very close fit, but it works. A bit if advice, if your 365 has the large crevice along the front between the counter top and door frame, get some black silicone and fill it in. It will keep food and water from getting down in and causing problems later. I filled mine up even with the counter top, taking almost a full tube.

2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L,V/B Spring Mod, ProComps, Hellwig Swaybar, & other 'Necessities'
golfmedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #3

My 365 saq had a bad faucet on the outside kitchen. I junked it and went to lowes and got a moderate priced single handle that pulls out. It's much easier with the pull out to wash large stuff and to rinse.
How do you fill the crack between the counter top and outside wall if there is a rubber tubing there already?
Old 09-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmedik View Post
On our 2012 365SAQ, when the outside kitchen door closes, the door touches the hot water handle. Very close fit, but it works. A bit if advice, if your 365 has the large crevice along the front between the counter top and door frame, get some black silicone and fill it in. It will keep food and water from getting down in and causing problems later. I filled mine up even with the counter top, taking almost a full tube.
Was looking at that over the weekend, trying to figure out the best way to fill that gap. Caulk was one of the ways, and looks like it may be the answer. I could actually turn my faucet on by closing the door. They replaced my faucet with a single handle with a pullout sprayer, which seems to be standard on the 2013's now.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
Was looking at that over the weekend, trying to figure out the best way to fill that gap. Caulk was one of the ways, and looks like it may be the answer. I could actually turn my faucet on by closing the door. They replaced my faucet with a single handle with a pullout sprayer, which seems to be standard on the 2013's now.
The single handle with the pull out sprayer came standard on our 2011 355QBQ we had. Make sure you watch the sprayer line underneath the slide as they can and will get pinched or hang down under the slide. An easy fix with a couple of wire ties, but just check it out.
2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L,V/B Spring Mod, ProComps, Hellwig Swaybar, & other 'Necessities'
Old 09-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiro View Post
My 365 saq had a bad faucet on the outside kitchen. I junked it and went to lowes and got a moderate priced single handle that pulls out. It's much easier with the pull out to wash large stuff and to rinse.
How do you fill the crack between the counter top and outside wall if there is a rubber tubing there already?
Mine had a 1/2" gap running the entire length of the slide that water would get into and stay. Very hard to get the water out. Yours may one of the ones where they tried to solve the problem.

Tags
365, 365saq