Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-24-2017, 09:38 PM   #1

365saqb furnace issue

No heat from vents. Fan kicks on and will shut itself off after a minute. Fresh propane tank. Propane Water heater and stove work fine. I cannot here it clicking trying to fire up. Plugged into shore power. 2016 model. I can't even find a access panel. I have checked All fuses. Disconnected shore power as well with same results. On off/thermostat seems to operate correctly. I'm guessing it's the igniter but cNt locate. Thanks for any help. I have searched these forums but not enough info. Thanks
rasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:45 AM   #2

It may be something as simple as a spider web over the gas valve. you may have to remove the outside cover to gain access. What I have done in the past to remove webs is to blow air thru the furnace exhaust and out the combustion air port and then reverse it has worked for me. You might try standing bey the furnace (outside) and then have someone place the stat in the on position and see if you can hear the spark ignition. If it has gone into lock out remove all power from the furnace for a few seconds to reset the gas valve.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 12:31 PM   #3

Thanks for the reply. I will try. I only have access to the exhaust. No clicking though. I will try the air
Old 03-26-2017, 12:42 PM   #4

Yea compressed air didn't work and no clicking. I am gonna call the rv repair people to come out and figure it out. Thanks

Tags
365, 365saq, furnace