Old 08-14-2014, 04:02 PM   #71
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Have the thetfords on my '12 and have never had a problem. and they get a workout with all the kids. If the camper was under warranty, and a problem was identified, your dealer should have fixed it under warranty. Did you speak with FR directly or through the dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Old 08-14-2014, 09:04 PM   #72

• spoke with both the dealership and forest river pat and jeff at forest river claimed it was thetfords problem and thetford claimed it was out of warrenty which it was not like I said igave up and bought the parts to rebuild the peddle valve lasted a couple of months and started passing again a few weeks ago it baffles me that it only happens on the back toilet not the front i'm wondering if it has something to do with the way the tubing is run the other thing is have you had any trouble with black tank odors in the rear bathroom due to the under cabinet vent valve found out this week that they plumbed the rear sink and toilet into the rear black tank just another way to cut corners tell me just how hard would it have been to tie it into the kitchen drain

Old 08-14-2014, 09:41 PM   #73

I had a Thedford in my 2703SS and the tubing does effect the peddle operation. If a toilet brush hits the tubing It can cause issues. Nice toilet though, I did not have it overfill when I owned it
Old 08-15-2014, 02:54 PM   #74
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerbob2926 View Post
  • spoke with both the dealership and forest river pat and jeff at forest river claimed it was thetfords problem and thetford claimed it was out of warrenty which it was not like I said igave up and bought the parts to rebuild the peddle valve lasted a couple of months and started passing again a few weeks ago it baffles me that it only happens on the back toilet not the front i'm wondering if it has something to do with the way the tubing is run the other thing is have you had any trouble with black tank odors in the rear bathroom due to the under cabinet vent valve found out this week that they plumbed the rear sink and toilet into the rear black tank just another way to cut corners tell me just how hard would it have been to tie it into the kitchen drain

If you ever had your bottom cover off, you would know why they couldn't plumb into galley tank. Black tank is in the way. This is a common practice and most would surprised at how many are actually done this way. I've also not had any odor from the rear sink, but I also think I'm fully vented, and not just a bar vent.

Old 08-15-2014, 03:13 PM   #75
Infractee

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmedik View Post
I am running the Goodyear G614's on mine. Lots of people are now going with the Sailun 637..found here Sailun Tire
It has the same load capacity as the GY, but lots cheaper. It is a China made tire, but the factory has met all of the US mandates and specs for tires. The ONLY Chinese company to do so.
If it has a DOT Tire ID Number on it then it has passed all of the requirements and specs to be sold in the USA.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:44 PM   #76

I was approved by fr to have my suspension replaced. Fr will provide and ship the supplies needed and I will pay to have them installed. I was happy with the deal since the rv was out of warranty. I dropped the rv off at my dealer today to have the new suspension installed. Btw towing with bent suspension is terrible.
They sent sumac rims with Westlake tire load e. Anyone know about the Westlake tires?????
Old 09-03-2014, 06:45 AM   #77

Glad you are reaching a solution. Sorry I haven't heard of Westlake tires. I would like for you to come back and tell us what you think after it is done. I am guessing 7k axles?? I hope so. Will be a drastic change.
2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L,V/B Spring Mod, ProComps, Hellwig Swaybar, & other 'Necessities'
golfmedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:35 AM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiro View Post
I was approved by fr to have my suspension replaced. Fr will provide and ship the supplies needed and I will pay to have them installed. I was happy with the deal since the rv was out of warranty. I dropped the rv off at my dealer today to have the new suspension installed. Btw towing with bent suspension is terrible.
They sent sumac rims with Westlake tire load e. Anyone know about the Westlake tires?????
I had Westlake tires on my sabre until a couple months ago. One popped a belt, but luckily I caught it before it blew. I now have gy ml marathons. The Westlake tires seemed fine, until then. That was able 15 months and 2500 miles is all.
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 12:47 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiro View Post
Thats what they provided for me. I have about 1900 miles on my Westlake tires and so far no complaints. I do intend to replace them next year with either G614's or Sailun S637's.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:40 PM   #80

I have a 2012 365SAQ. In the past year we had 3 blowouts. We have been dealing with Wayne and Pat since the second blowout. After reading this forum we checked our axles. We had 6000# axles. My husband and I both emailed Pat and at his request we weighed our camper. It weighed 14,900#. We sent the information to Pat and within 4 weeks we had new axles, new rims and new tires delivered to us. We went on our first camping trip in 3 months. It was a close trip (only a few miles from home). We were blowing out a tire every other trip so I am curious to see how the new axles and tires do on a longer trip. Golfmedic, thanks for all of your insight. Without this forum I wouldn't have know what to do. I waiting a long time for my 365 and hated to get rid of it but that was our next step. I thought it was going to be a hassle but went very smooth!!!! The new rims actually make the camper look sporty!!!!!!! Thanks to all!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1409769612.265403.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	761.3 KB
ID:	62059

thibodeaux5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
365, 365 saq, axle