Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2019, 03:05 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,544
Contact for sierra warranty

anybody have a good contact number for FR Sierra division . the number giving gets me know where and i have a gentlemen with a 2019 sierra387 that the transfer switch in the inverter went out and the mother board on the fridge . any help with a way to contact that will illicit a response from FR would be greatly appreciated
__________________

MR.M is offline  
Old 01-02-2019, 03:48 PM   #2
Site Team
 
bikendan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Camano Island, Washington
Posts: 18,739
What about the gentleman's dealer? Can't they help?
__________________

__________________
Dan-Retired California Firefighter/EMT
Shawn-Musician/Entrepreneur/Wine Expert
and Zoe the Wonder Dog(R.I.P.)
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH
bikendan is offline  
Old 01-02-2019, 05:15 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
What about the gentleman's dealer? Can't they help?
Right dealers are so much help ! lol no he's a thousand miles away from his dealer . set up to a couple months in a park in Fort Myers and not feeling like hooking up to drop off at a dealer for 45 days .So if you have some inside contact info great other wise your post is kind of worthless
MR.M is offline  
Old 01-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #4
Site Team
 
bikendan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Camano Island, Washington
Posts: 18,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.M View Post
Right dealers are so much help ! lol no he's a thousand miles away from his dealer . set up to a couple months in a park in Fort Myers and not feeling like hooking up to drop off at a dealer for 45 days .So if you have some inside contact info great other wise your post is kind of worthless
Not really. Many dealers, like RVW, will send parts to their customers.
Also many dealers, like mine, will contact the brand warranty or parts department for you.
Not sure how I was to know that he is a 1000 miles away from the dealer.
__________________
Dan-Retired California Firefighter/EMT
Shawn-Musician/Entrepreneur/Wine Expert
and Zoe the Wonder Dog(R.I.P.)
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH
bikendan is offline  
Old 01-02-2019, 09:56 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
Not really. Many dealers, like RVW, will send parts to their customers.
Also many dealers, like mine, will contact the brand warranty or parts department for you.
Not sure how I was to know that he is a 1000 miles away from the dealer.
Yes many dealers will , his seems to be less then helpful . same as most of the dealer support network . thought there might someone who had an inside line . guess not .
MR.M is offline  
Old 01-02-2019, 10:13 PM   #6
Canadian Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern GTA, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.M View Post
Right dealers are so much help ! lol no he's a thousand miles away from his dealer . set up to a couple months in a park in Fort Myers and not feeling like hooking up to drop off at a dealer for 45 days .So if you have some inside contact info great other wise your post is kind of worthless
If you want help you’d be well advised to not insult the first person that tries to help!

FR will likely insist that you first try the selling dealer and if you aren’t satisfied with their response you can then ask the Sierra warranty rep for the name of another dealer close by or ask their permission to use the services of an independent RV repair service. Sounds liked you’re now at step 2.

Good luck.
__________________
2019 Rockwood Signature 8290BS
2016 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCrew, 6.2L, 4x4, 6'9" bed, 3.73, w/ snow plow & camper pkgs.
2011 Rockwood Signature 8293SS (2015 - 2018)
2010 Rockwood Roo 23SS (2012 - 2014)

itat is offline  
Old 01-03-2019, 09:01 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by itat View Post
If you want help you’d be well advised to not insult the first person that tries to help!

FR will likely insist that you first try the selling dealer and if you aren’t satisfied with their response you can then ask the Sierra warranty rep for the name of another dealer close by or ask their permission to use the services of an independent RV repair service. Sounds liked you’re now at step 2.

Good luck.

I ask for a contact number that actully gets though to someone in FR i get nothing . no insults but your post is no help either . Asking for contact number not opinions on what to do . can't get a hold of any Sierra rep no returned calls no help and neither is posting for info here . i really don't see how your lecture helps nothing but snarky comments .
MR.M is offline  
Old 01-03-2019, 09:35 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
koller1509's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Jefferson, PA
Posts: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.M View Post
anybody have a good contact number for FR Sierra division . the number giving gets me know where and i have a gentlemen with a 2019 sierra387 that the transfer switch in the inverter went out and the mother board on the fridge . any help with a way to contact that will illicit a response from FR would be greatly appreciated
Sierra Warranty Administrator:
Tobi Conroy tconroy@forestriverinc.com (574) 535-1520

Sandpiper/Sierra Warranty Manager:
Jeff Johnson jjohnson@forestriverinc.com (574) 534-4574

Sierra Parts Administrator:
Madonia Moser mmoser@forestriverinc.com (574) 389-4693

This contact info is two years old, but should get you in touch with somebody to help you.
__________________
Larry
2014 Ram 3500 Dually 4x4 6.7 Cummins
2017 Sandpiper 378FB
koller1509 is offline  
Old 01-03-2019, 09:53 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Baraboo, WI
Posts: 215
In the days of texting and fast response social media, it seems like many people have forgotten that the use of punctuation and capital letters make things much easier to read and understand. I miss the days of proper grammar and easy to read sentences. You can yell at me now for being off topic.
BarabooBob is offline  
Old 01-03-2019, 09:55 AM   #10
Site Team
 
KyDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 8,215
Mr M- the only snarky comments we see here are coming from you.
Sorry you are aggravated with your situation but others are simply trying to help. If the phone numbers supplied here do not work for you it's not our fault. Please feel free to do your own web search for the information you seek.
Good luck!


Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.M View Post
I ask for a contact number that actully gets though to someone in FR i get nothing . no insults but your post is no help either . Asking for contact number not opinions on what to do . can't get a hold of any Sierra rep no returned calls no help and neither is posting for info here . i really don't see how your lecture helps nothing but snarky comments .
__________________

__________________
Peace!
Dan & Rita D
2017 Nissan Titan 5.6L King cab 4wd
1999 Suzuki Intruder Motorcycle
Blue Ox WD hitch

Camping days 2010-53, 2011-47, 2012-41, 2013-41, 2014-31, 2015-40, 2016-44, 2017-63, 2018-75, 2019-32
KyDan is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
sierra, warranty

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 PM.