Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-14-2012, 06:20 AM   #1

No water pressure at shower

I have a new 365saq and i don't get any water pressure at the shower. It has pressure when you first turn it on but dies down to where it doesn't even hit you with in about 15 to 30 seconds you can push the shut of button on shower head and leave it shut for about 10 sec turn it back on and have pressure for about another 15 sec. It would seem like i have a leak but i don't think thats the case because with city water hooked up i would have seen water by now. Also when you use hot water you can hear a humming noise from where hot water heater is . It acts like i have air in the lines but it should have bled itself by now.
inspectorgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:34 AM   #2

really sounds like a kinked line that builds up when shut then dies down when opened, maybe restriction is by your water heater.
davidjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:06 AM   #3

I started to think it was a restriction in water heater but i have good hot water flow everywhere else. A kinked line makes sense but whats weird is i took the shower head off and turned the water on and i would get a strong flow of water and then it would die down then i would get a sudden blast of strong flowing water kind of like air coming through the line but it wasn't air.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:09 AM   #4

maybe some foreign object in line itself.
davidjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:24 AM   #5

Well luckily i have an appointment at dealership on monday to get something else checked so i will have them look at this while its there. I was just curious to see if anyone else had run an to a problem like this. I will post what they find.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:05 AM   #6

Ok I started fooling around with the water system and decided to take the water filter out and the water pressure was ok after that so I must have a bad filter but I just replaced it a few weeks ago.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:37 AM   #7
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Use a course micron filter.
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #8

Ours had sawdust in the lines pretty common problem.
tfedd is offline   Reply With Quote