Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-07-2015, 12:50 PM   #1

Ordering soon 32QBBS Sierra Select

Well we will be ordering our first TT soon and was wondering any helpful tips, comments, concerns, ect.. About the 32QBBS Sierra Select. We have both (wife and I) camped for years with our families but this will be our first TT. I drive a rig for a living so a Fifth wheel is second nature for me. Thanks in advance for advice.
cowboyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:58 PM   #2

We ordered ours in April and picked it up 7 days after it was built in June. We absolutely love it. The kids have their room and we have ours. We got the 2nd A/C and it's ducted to assist the primary and it's in the rear bedroom, not the front. The basement isn't as big as I thought it would be, but it still holds all of our stuff. I like that the bathroom is all one room, unlike most 5'ers with the toilet in it's own room, the shower separated from the bed by a curtain and a sink in the bedroom. The outside kitchen is great. I only use the grill as an outside oven. I'm not crazy about having a grill drawing rodents when it's stored. I clean our gas grill after every use and keep it in the basement.
If you have any questions, just ask and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

2015 Sierra 32QBBS-23 nights camped since the end of June 2014
2015-sorry to say only 11 nights so far, more to come though
Shinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 07:33 PM   #3

Awesome Shinny, thank you for the reply. I've been going back and forth with the second A/C due to we live in south Texas and it might come in handy if we use it down here in the summer. My father-in-law has an outdoor grill on his TT and cleans it religiously. I was wondering though if they came with an outdoor shower? If not it's not a big deal, just good to have at the beach. Did you opt for the ladder? We have been debating that as well, my wife is concerned about potential leaks. I have one more question I swear LoL. What did y'all do about storage for the kids clothing? Again thanks for the help
Old 02-11-2015, 07:46 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyfamily View Post
Awesome Shinny, thank you for the reply. I've been going back and forth with the second A/C due to we live in south Texas and it might come in handy if we use it down here in the summer. My father-in-law has an outdoor grill on his TT and cleans it religiously. I was wondering though if they came with an outdoor shower? If not it's not a big deal, just good to have at the beach. Did you opt for the ladder? We have been debating that as well, my wife is concerned about potential leaks. I have one more question I swear LoL. What did y'all do about storage for the kids clothing? Again thanks for the help
Ask all of the questions you have, I don't mind. We did get the ladder, we climb up before we pack up to sweep the roof and the slides. We didn't get slide toppers, but I will add them this spring. The kids use the storage cabinet right outside of the bunkroom/bathroom. It works perfectly for them. The hanging closet holds most of their stuff and the drawers hold a good amount too. The 2nd A/C is great and IMO, it helps the 1st unit not run as much. It may not really help but it makes me feel better . There is a quick connect hose that comes with the camper. The hose plugs into a port in the driver's side of the basement. That port has hot and cold water and is considered the outside shower. We use it all the time while at the beach to rinse the sand off of us. There is a cold water port on the passenger side. It's hard to see in this pic, but it's on the bottom left. The port is between the hot and cold knobs.

Old 02-11-2015, 08:09 AM   #5

That's excellent, you're a great help. I'll be springing for the slide toppers as well, those pine needles are a pain LoL.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:57 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyfamily View Post
That's excellent, you're a great help. I'll be springing for the slide toppers as well, those pine needles are a pain LoL.
Yes they are.
Glad I could help. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Tags
32qbbs, select, sierra