Old 05-01-2014, 11:51 PM   #11

Will just be using spray foam to stop draft

Old 05-02-2014, 07:57 AM   #12

Jason, I can not believe you did that. THANKS! Wonder if they all are like this and people just do not know. This can cause water damage after a few years. If you look at the pictures you can see the carpet wrapped around the support, well even though I blocked off the open side of the support I still feel some air coming in under/around the carpet wrapped around the support which leads me to believe the space/area the support goes into is a little larger than the brace, so air can get around it also. Im not sure yet how I will stop THIS air/moisture from traveling down the carpet the length of the support(prob do nothing and hope the small amount of air still coming in is not going to affect anything that much.) I will be spraying door/window foam in this void eventually. thanks again for your help.

Old 05-02-2014, 08:00 AM   #13

just saw your post re spray foam. I have gotten so much from this forum it feels good to finally contribute.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:12 AM   #14

Nice find quick. Got the trailer home now, I will have to go out and have a look as well. I have been under there numerous times and haven't noticed anything like this. I will take a closer look now for sure.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:09 PM   #15

JUST CREATE a draft with the fantastic fan with all windows/doors and vents closed up and if you have the same problem, you will feel it there.

Tags
365, 365saq, bed, slide