Old 01-29-2014, 05:10 PM   #1

Sierra 365SAQ - Forward Storage Door Size

Hi all, New to the forum and I certainly appreciate all the friendly advise and feedback. Another question I have is the size of the front hatch and if anyone has installed a flat screen TV with a wall mount in the storage area. The unit has the "slam latches" which is nice and lockable and the storage area is prewired with power and cable. Has anyone installed something similar and if so, what is the largest size TV that can fit? Appreciate it!

Old 01-29-2014, 05:23 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobichaud View Post
Hi all, New to the forum and I certainly appreciate all the friendly advise and feedback. Another question I have is the size of the front hatch and if anyone has installed a flat screen TV with a wall mount in the storage area. The unit has the "slam latches" which is nice and lockable and the storage area is prewired with power and cable. Has anyone installed something similar and if so, what is the largest size TV that can fit? Appreciate it!
At best guess, I would say the hatch is 24"(maybe 30")x 42". I can give an accurate measurement tomorrow. The mount would be the tricky part, I would think, in order to maximize the TV size.

Old 02-05-2014, 09:16 AM   #3

Good morning aquaman, I wondered if you had a chance to get the dimensions of the forward storage door on the Sierra 365 SAQ. I can call the dealer to get me the sizes. Walmart has a decent sale currently (post superbowl) on panel TV's and I would like to take advantage of that! Did Ohio get hit with this storm moving across the country? The NE is getting slammed today. I am in Massachusetts, south of Boston with a prediction of only 10" other areas north are predicted for 14"+ then we have a storm in the forecast for the weekend (which Ohio may get end of this week?

Have a great day!

Tags
365, 365saq, door, sierra, storage