Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-11-2015, 11:43 AM   #1

Where to drill a roof hole for DirecTV Winegard

I bought the DirecTV Winegard and was wondering if anyone has suggestions as to where to drill the hole in the 370RDOK roof for cable. I was thinking of coming through the front closet and then into the front storage and then over to the SAT cable connectors board. I have three TVs but they only have two cable connectors......the outside kitchen has a TV which is only on antenna. I may put a wireless mini genie on that one.

I intend to put the main genie in the "living room" and also run local TV from the antenna (Using DirecTV's AM21N)
Dennis_TN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:35 AM   #2

here what i知 going to do with my dish playmaker dual, living room, and outside entertainment area, i知 just going to connect those tv痴 together that way if i知 entertaining or just the the family we can be outside watching whatever on the tv there and then the same thing will be playing on the tv in the living room incase someone wants to come in.
Jeff6146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:37 AM   #3

i would think the front would be a good spot and run it in through the bedroom and into the area where the satellite hookups are at. cause when i知 done it will be right. i知 going to un**** what sierra did.
Jeff6146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:55 AM   #4

Instead of Drilling a Hole in the Roof,try side drilling a entry hole in your Roof Vent pipe! Run the cable down the vent and out in a suitable location! The Less Holes in a Roof the better! Youroo!!

Tags
roo, roof, winegard