Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #1

06 32BHQ Wildcat No manual

Bought used, has no manuals or literature whatsoever. I am an old electrician, so have extensive mechanical abilities as well.
Do like to have like to have reference material, such as schematics for electrical and hydraulics. Blueprints would be great before starting mods.
Found Concertone info at their site.
Came here looking for them as someone at rvforums.net said this is the place. Been looking for several hours, need help. Got sidetacked by all the other interesting threads. Thanks to all.
parkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
Campfire Master

First...Welcome! Glad you're here. There are no real owners manuals for these things. The best you can do is visit the web sites of all the component manufactures and download the info they provide. I am also pretty sure no one has got any wiring or hydraulic schematics. The factories never provide that info.

John
Edit: Forgot to mention the library here. Lots of good stuff in there.
AVid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVid View Post
First...Welcome! Glad you're here. There are no real owners manuals for these things. The best you can do is visit the web sites of all the component manufactures and download the info they provide. I am also pretty sure no one has got any wiring or hydraulic schematics. The factories never provide that info. John Edit: Forgot to mention the library here. Lots of good stuff in there.
X2
BarryD0706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #4

Just looked at someone not happy with their Concertone. I'm happy with mine after I fixed the speaker miswiring from RV factory. They had 1 B speaker switched with 1 A speaker. Wondered why always had sound in both rooms when only A or B on. All coach speaker wiring is black and red pairs without labels. Understand how they screwed up, just don't know why they didn't hear it.
Found Suburban furnace literature here. Doing good so far. Pass along hydraulics when I find them or draw them myself.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #5

Impressed with Wildcat cabinetry. 9 ply drawers with steel side slides, no repairs to be made unless some sits on one. Dealer put new roof and battery, removed and checked furnace. I checked everything else and did preventive maintenance. Looking forward to a long happy relationship.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #6

It sounds like you're off to a great start! We'll look forward to your contributions here on FRF.
BarryD0706 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, manual, wildcat