We took our new 2014 Wildcat 327ck on a 500 mile round trip and camping for 4 nights. We are VERY happy with the RV.
1. We LOVE the hot water that heats up so quickly
2. Love the large holding tanks.
3. Pulls so good !!
4. Love the Automatic Refridgerator. Keeps the temp perfectly.
5. Love the furnace and fireplace, warmed the unit up quickly.
6. Love the 3 slides and the spacious room we have, Great size for us.
7. Love the stereo that is also surround sound and the stereo has selections where you can listen to music inside and also outside on outside speaker
Warranty Issues we noticed
1. Microwave does not work, receptable is good but microwave is dead, no clock or anything.
2.The passenger living room shade will not go up.
3. The AC in bedroom came on then went off then came right back on after 1 second. Also the bedroom thermostat has furnace listed but it did not come on ( don't know if it is supposed to have a furnace or not)
4. The dining room window would not close completely after opened. Had to go outside and push it in.
These all all minor and we feel can be fixed easily.
We had a 1piece Washer and dryer installed. the prep is in the closet. The 1 piece washer/dryer takes up abut half of the closet and does not face out but towards the middle of the closet. It works for us, I sit on the bed and did the laundry. If you hang a lot of clothes in the closet then you will have take them out to get to the front of the washer/dryer. It is doable!
Again we are VERY happy with this fifth wheel !!