Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-15-2014, 06:37 PM   #1
want a Cat 293REX

Question 2013 Wildcat 293rex owners please

Hello, 293rex owners - first off - a sincere thank you for your time. We have found our perfect fiver in the 2013 Wildcat 293rex. We will be trading up from our year old TT - already, wow as we love the lifestyle. The bad news is we are from NH and have limited Wildcat's to walk through.

If you have this year/model Wildcat would you be so kind as to post some pictures of the interior with the slides in so we could get an idea of the space. All the pics the dealers post are with the slides out, of course!

Any comments would be sincerely appreciated. We are trading up from a 21' TT with just the 2 of us, no pets or kids.

Please email me if you would prefer to private show. We sincerely appreciate your time and help.

still cold NH
boatless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:03 PM   #2

Have you tried to do a search on "youtube.com" for any videos posted by either dealers or other owners. I found "youtube" to be a great help when looking for information on our 355LS which was a very limited model run trailer.

Past RVs: National Pacifica 40', Kenworth T300 Toterhome, Jayco Class C 32'. American Eagle 40',
American Eagle 40', Bounder 38' tag axle
jonrjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:55 AM   #3
want a Cat 293REX

Great idea, thank you!
Old 04-30-2014, 05:47 PM   #4

We have a 2013 293 REX. I can tell you that with the slides in you can not get to the dinning area or any of the rear areas of the trailer. You can however get to the kitchen sink, frig, bathroom and bedroom. The access to these areas while the slides were in was one of the main reasons for choosing this model.
Kev77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 02:57 PM   #5
want a Cat 293REX

Thanks so much! Appreciate your time!
Old 05-05-2014, 08:02 PM   #6
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev77 View Post
We have a 2013 293 REX. I can tell you that with the slides in you can not get to the dinning area or any of the rear areas of the trailer. You can however get to the kitchen sink, frig, bathroom and bedroom. The access to these areas while the slides were in was one of the main reasons for choosing this model.
This is correct!
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 03:11 PM   #7
want a Cat 293REX

okay - I'm convinced - this is my perfect Wildcat - I want one. Where the heck do I start searching for one in NH? We have exactly 2 dealers with Forest River. Any advice on searching and buying. We would like to purchase at the end of this summer, but am scared that there won't be any of this model/year left anywhere!!!!

We have a brand new 2013 TT - MicroLite21FBRS, which we love, but I'm addicted to this Wildcat already. We are thinking ahead a couple of years to a trip to see the USA.

Any advice on searching for this specific model and trade-ins?

Thank you!
Old 05-27-2014, 11:41 AM   #8
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatless View Post
okay - I'm convinced - this is my perfect Wildcat - I want one. Where the heck do I start searching for one in NH? We have exactly 2 dealers with Forest River. Any advice on searching and buying. We would like to purchase at the end of this summer, but am scared that there won't be any of this model/year left anywhere!!!!

We have a brand new 2013 TT - MicroLite21FBRS, which we love, but I'm addicted to this Wildcat already. We are thinking ahead a couple of years to a trip to see the USA.

Any advice on searching for this specific model and trade-ins?

Thank you!
Please send me your contact information and I'll have the Wildcat rep in your area contact you for assistance!
Old 05-27-2014, 12:47 PM   #9

Regarding the 327CK floorplan, is it possible to fit 2 opposing sofas with hide a beds and have them deployed at the same time.

Sorry if I hijacked, but Wildcat Chris has a full inbox and can't PM him.
2019 FR Vibe 28RL
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:44 PM   #10
want a Cat 293REX

No problem, rugged.

Well, thank you for the offer but we are a bit premature in buying. There is a Wildcat dealer in Mass we found through the camping show and obviously this will be our closest. So, thank you, Chris, appreciate the response.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:03 PM   #11
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Brown View Post
Regarding the 327CK floorplan, is it possible to fit 2 opposing sofas with hide a beds and have them deployed at the same time.

Sorry if I hijacked, but Wildcat Chris has a full inbox and can't PM him.
Sorry, I've been trying to catch up!

I'll need to confirm with production, but I do believe the 327CK can take the 2nd sofa in place of the recliners and be deployed at the same time. I'll talk with engineering tomorrow!

Tags
2013, cat, wildcat