Old 04-25-2014, 11:40 AM   #11
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by blugrasbaseman View Post
well..... I am one that is having some issues with the slides. but I am hoping that after this little debacle I can join the crowd that has no issues. I love the camper. I am wondering if keeping things in the drawers on the L sofa is whats causing my issues. I don't have much, but I do have a broom and small stick vac in one drawer and to folding end tables in the other drawer. any ideas??
If you'd like help, please send me a private message with your complete contact information, Wildcat VIN#, and name of the dealer you purchased from!

Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:23 AM   #12

We have bought C5 Corvettes, Tiffin Allegro motorhomes, Ram pickups, and many other products that we have loved and served us well. If I had based my purchasing decisions on the forums, I'd still be riding a bicycle and camping in a tent! Forums have great info, please just take them for what they are. Buy your 5th wheel and have many years of great camping!

Old 05-01-2014, 10:16 AM   #13
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSchleder View Post
We have bought C5 Corvettes, Tiffin Allegro motorhomes, Ram pickups, and many other products that we have loved and served us well. If I had based my purchasing decisions on the forums, I'd still be riding a bicycle and camping in a tent! Forums have great info, please just take them for what they are. Buy your 5th wheel and have many years of great camping!
Roger that!
One guy may throw his string trimmer in the pond.
The next "reviewer" sleeps with his!

Nights Camped: '13 = 49 / '14 = 74 / '15 = 74 / '16 = 85 / '17 = 110 / '18 = 0; booked = 28
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:49 AM   #14
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew

Doing my PDI tomorrow on my 2014 Wildcat 327ck and know more then. The unit as made last May (year old) and wish some of the new upgrades were on it. But the price was right and if I have any unresolved problems in August I'll be at Goshen rally. Then I'll have the Wildcat plant come out and fix it. But I think it will be fine!
2015 129 nites
2016 63 nites
elind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 11:39 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachAddict View Post
Hello fellow campers....long time listener first time caller. Recently settled on a very lightly used 2013 327ck that I feel that I got a good deal on. This is my third rv and second 5th wheel coming from a '07 Coachmen.

Now my excitement unfortunately has been tainted by what I've been reading on this forum with all the issues the 327 has

I don't pick it up for a few weeks...We love the floorplan!!!......having got completely bent over after having owned a Ford 6.0 I'm not in the mood to relive a similar situation.

So quite frankly my question is....should I run and try to get my deposit back?

Thanks

Dirk
Sorry, wish we could say something different, but as much as we love our floor plan, we have had nothing but problems with ours after owning it for one year now. Sent back to the plant for 8 weeks only to get it back with a whole other list of problems it didn't have before we sent it with many of the problems being very serious. I say...definitely take your money and run like the wind!!!

Tags
2013, cat, wildcat