Originally Posted by Oakman
OK I hate to give advice, but I‘m going to anyway. I know you love that floor plan and you’ve been anxiously awaiting the arrival of your new Wildcat since January, but at this point I would get my deposit back and cancel the order. Reworked or not, I think you would be saving yourself from one of those factory lemons that periodically show up.
Your confidence level is already low and if you buy this unit you will always have this doubt in your mind about whether something is going to go wrong. If something does go wrong with the trailer you will be kicking yourself for buying it in the first place. Trailers cost too much to take a chance by buying a unit that was rejected by the dealer in the first place. Just my opinion, take it for what's it worth.
Thanks for the advice and that is the way I am leaning in this decision. I am in the process of looking for another camper right now...
Not happy at all about it really because this is the one I really wanted, but I am over it. I might end up spending a little bit more money, but I would rather be confident in what I am buying and have the peace of mind.
I don't know why I am even thinking about it really, because if I were to purchase a vehicle or another similar product and they were to say...hang tight while we send it back to the factory for repairs, I would so NO THANKS...I will keep looking. I think that's what most of us here would do. Why wait around for a camper that wasn't built properly the first time?