Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-05-2018, 01:37 PM   #1

Angry A rreally long trip

Had to get the wildcat ready for this trip. Installed a flex air kingpin, new tires and off we went to Spokane WA. Everybody got sick and made some really long runs on the way back to home. All of the camp grounds were full on the last nite and had to stay a motel. The worst is after dumping the tanks I had to go down a street with low branches (found that out afterwards) to the tune of $10K damage. Waiting on insurance. I am looking for a Lexington to replace the 5er whichever way this goes.
SQROOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 09:04 AM   #2

Why a motel when you are pulling your sleeping quarters were there no rest areas truck stops or wally world? just wondering.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 01:49 PM   #3

everybody was just too sick to dry camp and it was too hot without AC.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:33 PM   #4
RwWildcat327re

SORRY about your troubles. What did you think of your flexair?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQROOT View Post
Had to get the wildcat ready for this trip. Installed a flex air kingpin, new tires and off we went to Spokane WA. Everybody got sick and made some really long runs on the way back to home. All of the camp grounds were full on the last nite and had to stay a motel. The worst is after dumping the tanks I had to go down a street with low branches (found that out afterwards) to the tune of $10K damage. Waiting on insurance. I am looking for a Lexington to replace the 5er whichever way this goes.
rickndebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:10 PM   #5

long trip

The flex air worked great. it smoothed out a lot of the road bumps and the back and forth as the truck went up and the trailer went down. that piston on the flex air works.