Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013, 10:27 AM   #501
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
I apologize for my lack of follow up here recently. I know my inbox was jammed up over the last couple of weeks. My father, a long-time RV industry veteran and my personal hero, passed away recently. I've been doing catch up in all areas of my professional life.

I'm very proud of his accomplishments and I know most of you here have either seen his work or possibly even own some of it currently. Here's the news story from RV Business: Barth Known as ‘Pioneer’ in RV Graphic Design | RV Business

Thank you for your patience while I catch up!

My Condolences Chris. Very sorry for your loss!
__________________

__________________
Frank1 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #502
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Here is a easy question Chris. My spare tire always bends the small metal retaining bar when in transport. It actually bends it so much it pops out of the rear of the spare tire center area for which it was meant to retain. Is there a heavier plate you are using now? It would make no sense to use the same thickness metal to replace the one now because it will happen again. Will send you pics if need be! My 312BHX-OK Wildcat is a 2013 as well.
__________________

__________________
Frank1 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 04:29 PM   #503
Member
 
Boyink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
I apologize for my lack of follow up here recently. I know my inbox was jammed up over the last couple of weeks. My father, a long-time RV industry veteran and my personal hero, passed away recently. I've been doing catch up in all areas of my professional life.

I'm very proud of his accomplishments and I know most of you here have either seen his work or possibly even own some of it currently. Here's the news story from RV Business: Barth Known as ‘Pioneer’ in RV Graphic Design | RV Business

Thank you for your patience while I catch up!
Condolences to you and your family Chris. I hope you didn't take our "no graphics" request personally - we just want to personalize it.

We've scheduled a factory visit for the 27th - hope to meet you on that trip.
__________________
Boyink is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #504
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
I apologize for my lack of follow up here recently. I know my inbox was jammed up over the last couple of weeks. My father, a long-time RV industry veteran and my personal hero, passed away recently. I've been doing catch up in all areas of my professional life.

I'm very proud of his accomplishments and I know most of you here have either seen his work or possibly even own some of it currently. Here's the news story from RV Business: Barth Known as ‘Pioneer’ in RV Graphic Design | RV Business

Thank you for your patience while I catch up!
Chris we are sorry to hear the news of your Father. May our prayers be with you and your family.

We also want to Thank You for the wonderful Wildcat Factory Tour that you carried us on the week of the F.R.O.G. Rally. Be sure to relay to the Wildcat Plant Staff that we were very impressed on how they make Wildcat 5th wheels.
__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 02:02 AM   #505
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12
Hey Chris...was wondering if you have an easy fix for ceiling issues in our 2013Wildcat Sterling 32RK? Our ceiling is "wrinkling" next to the strips that hide the seams. Don't think it's anything other than cosmetic but would like to get it looking a little better, if possible. Other than this issue, we have been more than satisfied with our purchase. We are in our second camping season and still LOVE this camper. Was really disappointed when Wildcat stopped production on the Sterling. Thanks for any help you can offer.
__________________
CampinQueen is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 07:30 PM   #506
JAYCO Representative
 
Wildcat Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wildcat Plant - Elkhart, IN
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
Here is a easy question Chris. My spare tire always bends the small metal retaining bar when in transport. It actually bends it so much it pops out of the rear of the spare tire center area for which it was meant to retain. Is there a heavier plate you are using now? It would make no sense to use the same thickness metal to replace the one now because it will happen again. Will send you pics if need be! My 312BHX-OK Wildcat is a 2013 as well.
Please send me a private message with your full contact information and VIN# so I can have someone from service assist you!
Wildcat Chris is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 07:36 PM   #507
JAYCO Representative
 
Wildcat Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wildcat Plant - Elkhart, IN
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyink View Post
Condolences to you and your family Chris. I hope you didn't take our "no graphics" request personally - we just want to personalize it.

We've scheduled a factory visit for the 27th - hope to meet you on that trip.
I appreciate the condolences and didn't take it personally at all! I'm glad we can help you with your requests. Looking forward to meeting you at the factory next week!
Wildcat Chris is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #508
JAYCO Representative
 
Wildcat Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wildcat Plant - Elkhart, IN
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-VA View Post
Chris we are sorry to hear the news of your Father. May our prayers be with you and your family.

We also want to Thank You for the wonderful Wildcat Factory Tour that you carried us on the week of the F.R.O.G. Rally. Be sure to relay to the Wildcat Plant Staff that we were very impressed on how they make Wildcat 5th wheels.
Thank you for coming for a visit, Frank! I'm glad we had a nice turnout for the tour. I'll let the team here know you were impressed. I appreciate you saying so! Also: shhhh about the special new unit you guys saw -- I'll be releasing new information about it ASAP! Looking forward to touring more F.R.O.G. members in the future!
Wildcat Chris is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 07:44 PM   #509
JAYCO Representative
 
Wildcat Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wildcat Plant - Elkhart, IN
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampinQueen View Post
Hey Chris...was wondering if you have an easy fix for ceiling issues in our 2013Wildcat Sterling 32RK? Our ceiling is "wrinkling" next to the strips that hide the seams. Don't think it's anything other than cosmetic but would like to get it looking a little better, if possible. Other than this issue, we have been more than satisfied with our purchase. We are in our second camping season and still LOVE this camper. Was really disappointed when Wildcat stopped production on the Sterling. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Please send me your complete contact information and VIN# and I'll have our service department give you a call for advice on how to help. I haven't heard about this issue before, so I'm interested to see what help they can give you.

Thanks for your kind words about the Sterling Edition. It was an awesome limited edition that was successful enough to go longer than expected. Although it's no longer in production, we incorporated many of the upgrade items into our standard build now. Perhaps there will be another special edition unit again soon...
Wildcat Chris is offline  
Old 08-22-2013, 12:07 PM   #510
Camping and Racing :)
 
Black X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6
Hello Chris we are 3 weeks in with our 2014 Wildcat 26FBS and really loving it. I'd like to offer one small piece of feedback to your department.

There is a aluminum checkerplate "beauty cover" installed on the rear bumper. This cover is attached using rivits. Can you inform your R&D Team that when they use the rivits to attach this they protrude into the bumper tube far enough that you cant store your sewer hose there.

I will be removing the "beauty cover" so that i can retain the sewer hose storage the rear bumper is so popular for.

Thanks!
James
__________________

__________________
TV: 2011 Ram 1500 Sport 5.7L Fuel Eating Machine
TT: 2014 Wildcat Maxx 26FBS
Black X is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
241rlx, 24rl, 252rlx, 25rl, 26bhs, 271rlx, 272rlx, 27rl, 27rls, 281rkx, 282rkx, 28rk, 28rkbs, 28rksb, 293rex, 295rsx, 297rlx, 29bhbp, 29bhs, 29fks, 29mk, 29rlbs, 302rl, 303bhx, 30bhs, 30loft, 30lsbs, 30rl, 311thx, 312bhx, 312bhx-ok, 312qbx, 313re, 313re-ok, 317rl, 31bh2b, 31bhs, 31qbh, 31thsb, 31ts, 327ck, 32qb, 32qbbs, 32qbt, 32rk, 32rl, 333mk, 337fb, 343fl, 344qb, 34flr, 34qb, 353ls, 35ls, alumacat, barrel roof, climatech, customer service, drop frame, extralite, factory, fifth wheel, forest river, laminated, led, led pad, nxg, parts, question, representative, service, sterling, sterling edition, tankless, touring edition, warranty, wildcat

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 PM.