Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 03:28 PM   #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakman View Post
Hey Chris, any chance you would consider posting photos of the concept fifth wheel Wildcat produced? I'm talking about the Wildcat Snow Leopard that was displayed for dealers at the open house. I'd love to see the inside with the features that were put into it. Just asking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
Working on this!
Now there is a tease about the Snow Leopard on Facebook. How about some photos of this elusive "wildcat" Chris? I understand this unit will be at the Minneapolis/St. Paul RV show this Feb.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Old 01-27-2014, 03:56 PM   #592
PPST OGCDG

Oakman
This is information that I found on the Internet search:

New 2014 Forest River RV Wildcat 327CK Fifth Wheels at Coates RV Hugo Minnesota Coates RV

Old 01-27-2014, 04:11 PM   #593

Thanks so much for the link Frank. That is one nice looking Wildcat.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Old 01-30-2014, 08:20 PM   #594
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbryan View Post
Not sure if this is the right place, but here goes
I'm looking pretty hard at a 312QBX... I've noticed on the website and latest brochure that it shows a rounded shower in the bathroom. Looking at some of the 2014 312QBX's at various dealership websites, they show pictures and floorplans that show an angled shower. Is the rounded shower a late addition to the 2014's? Are they being built like that now? i.e., if I were to order a new one, would it come with the angle or rounded shower?

The wife likes the looks of the rounded shower on website

Thanks,
--Paul
Paul, the rounded shower was just added to the Wildcat build in December! All newly built Wildcat eXtraLite units (any floor plan with a wardrobe slide) have the new shower which provides a bit more room than the angled version. All new orders are being built this way!
Old 01-30-2014, 08:45 PM   #595
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakman View Post
Now there is a tease about the Snow Leopard on Facebook. How about some photos of this elusive "wildcat" Chris? I understand this unit will be at the Minneapolis/St. Paul RV show this Feb.
It will be at the show!

I'm trying to get the photos from our dealer Expo uploaded to Facebook so everyone can see!

I'll post more back here when it's ready...
Old 01-30-2014, 08:49 PM   #596

Excellent! Thanks!

I'm really hoping to see a new 312QBX or 312BHX at the Detroit area RV show next weekend...

Any chance you or another Wildcat factory rep will be there?

BTW,
The fact that there is some official factory rep. on this forum is one of the reasons we are thinking really hard about making a Wildcat or first fifth wheel.

Thanks,
--Paul
Old 01-30-2014, 09:06 PM   #597
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbryan View Post
Excellent! Thanks!

I'm really hoping to see a new 312QBX or 312BHX at the Detroit area RV show next weekend...

Any chance you or another Wildcat factory rep will be there?

BTW,
The fact that there is some official factory rep. on this forum is one of the reasons we are thinking really hard about making a Wildcat or first fifth wheel.

Thanks,
--Paul
We've had a Wildcat 312BHX in the Detroit show in years past, but we won't have one there this year! Because of this, I won't be there this time (just worked in Grand Rapids last weekend -- I'll be in Minneapolis with the Snow Leopard!). Please send me a private message with your contact information and I'll see if I can arrange for a private showing for you in Michigan! I'd be happy to help!
Old 01-30-2014, 09:07 PM   #598
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-VA View Post
Oakman
This is information that I found on the Internet search:

New 2014 Forest River RV Wildcat 327CK Fifth Wheels at Coates RV Hugo Minnesota Coates RV
Our friends at Coates RV in Minnesota "won" the right to purchase the Wildcat Snow Leopard concept coach at the end of last year. We're very excited that they've decided to bring it to the show and share it with the world!

This is their description:
Quote:
A BEAUTIFUL MUST SEE FLOORPLAN!

This 327CK Wildcat fifth wheel by Forest River is a great coach in it's standard form. This one is EXTRA special though as it is a one of a kind concept coach from Wildcat! Used at RV shows to introduce some of the latest advances in electronics and equipment, the Wildcat Snow Leopard has been featured in both internal and trade publications in late 2013! The electronics package is second to none and even includes solar panels, Polk Audio Speaker System, Dyson Vacuum and a backup camera! The Snow Leopard has an awesome living area with special design elements from Dykstra Design with a rear entertainment area that includes a special Mirror Style 40" Toshiba LCD TV and a fireplace below. When the large Flat Screen TV is off it functions as a large mirror! How cool is that?

One slide has two swivel rockers and a free standing table and chairs. The other slide offers a sofa with a hide-a-bed, three burner range and microwave. There is plenty of counter space with a l-shaped counter that holds the double kitchen sink. Int he corner of the kitchen you will find a refrigerator on a side angle, and a pantry.

There is plenty of overhead cabinets throughout this model as well as an exterior pass through storage with slam latch door.

MOR/ryde Rubber Pin Box Hitch upgrade, Custom Aluminum HiSpec Safety Wheels, 16" Maxxis M8008ST 10 Ply Radial Tires with 3 Ply Sidewalls and a Valor TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System and upgraded e-coated frame assure that your family enjoys a comfortable ride AND the tops in safety!

As much as the substance of this custom Wildcat Coach dazzles you, they did not forget the Sizzle on the outside either! Special Custom Exterior Paint and High Gloss Gelcoat Exterior Walls wrap all these cool toys in a great package to really set yourself off from everyone else at the campground!
Old 01-30-2014, 09:34 PM   #599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
We've had a Wildcat 312BHX in the Detroit show in years past, but we won't have one there this year! Because of this, I won't be there this time (just worked in Grand Rapids last weekend -- I'll be in Minneapolis with the Snow Leopard!). Please send me a private message with your contact information and I'll see if I can arrange for a private showing for you in Michigan! I'd be happy to help!

Thanks for your help! PM sent

--Paul
Old 01-31-2014, 05:42 AM   #600

Has production started on the 295RSX? I ordered one when the floor plan first came out, but haven't heard anything about delivery. Any pics of this unit?

Tags
241rlx, 24rl, 252rlx, 25rl, 26bhs, 271rlx, 272rlx, 27rl, 27rls, 281rkx, 282rkx, 28rk, 28rkbs, 28rksb, 293rex, 295rsx, 297rlx, 29bhbp, 29bhs, 29fks, 29mk, 29rlbs, 302rl, 303bhx, 30bhs, 30loft, 30lsbs, 30rl, 311thx, 312bhx, 312bhx-ok, 312qbx, 313re, 313re-ok, 317rl, 31bh2b, 31bhs, 31qbh, 31thsb, 31ts, 327ck, 32qb, 32qbbs, 32qbt, 32rk, 32rl, 333mk, 337fb, 343fl, 344qb, 34flr, 34qb, 353ls, 35ls, alumacat, barrel roof, climatech, customer service, drop frame, extralite, factory, fifth wheel, forest river, laminated, led, led pad, nxg, parts, question, representative, service, sterling, sterling edition, tankless, touring edition, warranty, wildcat