Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #181
JAYCO Representative

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Pat View Post
Thought or question
Does foerst river have licence plate frames with the wildcat logo?
Not that I'm aware of, Jim, but I'll let our accessories department know you're interested!
Old 03-31-2012, 11:45 AM   #182

Hi Chris,
Is the Wildcat 282RKX in production? We would like to see one but are having a hard time finding anyone who has it in stock.

Thanks
Old 03-31-2012, 01:52 PM   #183
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Beast View Post
Hi Chris,
Is the Wildcat 282RKX in production? We would like to see one but are having a hard time finding anyone who has it in stock.

Thanks
Filthy Beast, if you put your location in your signature or tell him where you're located, he'll help track one down.
he did for me.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
Old 03-31-2012, 06:05 PM   #184

I am near Albuquerque.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #185
JAYCO Representative

Wink Tracking a Wildcat isn't dangerous...!

Quote:
Hi Chris,
Send me a private message with your contact information and I'll have the Wildcat rep from that area help you find one!
Old 04-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #186
JAYCO Representative

Arrow Wildcat eXtraLite 282RKX

Quote:
I am near Albuquerque.
I've sent your info to our representative in New Mexico! He's an expert Wildcat tracker -- he'll find one for you!
Old 04-08-2012, 06:47 PM   #187

Hi Chris. I have a 2004, wildcat 24RL. I have a problem with the slide while bringing it in. The slide will stop and after a delay, re start to bring it into the body. When putting in the out position it also does this but no where as bad. Any help please,,, can i upgrade any of the electrical relays etc. Living all the way away on the Isle Of Man,,, there is no where to ask for any advise !!!.
Thanks ,, Ade
Old 04-16-2012, 06:39 AM   #188

Coran counters on the 344QB

We picked up our 344QB this weekend and I have a question about the coran option.

I love the coran look and feel - but noticed it was only on the kitchen counter which in the 344QB is pretty small - and was to be suplmented by the rolling center island. However the center island did not have the coran, should it have? If that is so - the option for the 344QB is VERY expensive for the counter top converted.

We have the new version w/ the curved roof on the insde also - looks great.

We pulled the unit home - 600 miles though heavy traffic, rain, high winds, and our 1st night camping we had 50+ MPH winds and heavy rain and even light hail - the only trouble we had was when pulling in high winds when the winds were 90 degrees to the traler - the unit pulled great - no leaks even with the heavy rain. I hope the rest of our camping is less exciting

Rochester MN
2011 Dodge Ram 3500 Short Bed
2013 Wildcat 344QB - Level-up, Demco Glide-ride
Old 04-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
Dear Forum Members,

My name is Chris and I'm a Wildcat factory representative. As a few other Forest River reps have offered, I'd like to assist with your questions about the Wildcat product line up (including the Sterling Edition and the eXtraLite series). Obviously, the best resource is your local Wildcat dealer -- and we're very proud of the dealers we have on the ground today. But if you're stuck, please let me know your questions. If I can assist, I'll do my best to get you an answer in a timely manner or direct you towards someone who can. Wildcat's got some great people in production, service, and parts that I can count on to help me help you.

Hope we can keep this both friendly and productive!
Hi Chris,

I have a 2011 Wildcat 322 RK and need to replace a bulb in the fireplace and need to know how the imatation brick is fastened to the wall because it has to be removed to get at the screws.

Doug
Old 04-16-2012, 01:43 PM   #190
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by manx TT View Post
Hi Chris. I have a 2004, wildcat 24RL. I have a problem with the slide while bringing it in. The slide will stop and after a delay, re start to bring it into the body. When putting in the out position it also does this but no where as bad. Any help please,,, can i upgrade any of the electrical relays etc. Living all the way away on the Isle Of Man,,, there is no where to ask for any advise !!!.
Thanks ,, Ade
Please send me your contact info, your VIN#, and current location/nearest Forest River dealer and I'll try to have someone contact you!
Old 04-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #191
JAYCO Representative

Lightbulb Always best practice to call your Wildcat dealer first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina5 View Post
I have a 2011 Wildcat 322 RK and need to replace a bulb in the fireplace and need to know how the imatation brick is fastened to the wall because it has to be removed to get at the screws.
Have you contacted your local Wildcat dealer for assistance with this issue? If not, please do. Otherwise, send me a private message with your VIN# and contact information so I can have someone in service contact you. The "stone" fireplace surround is somewhat fragile, so please take care if you're going to do this replacement yourself...
Old 04-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #192

To wildcat chris,
my wife and i purchased a new wildcat313re from rvw in ohio. We drove up there from n.c. Last monday and picked up the rv tuesday morning late. We drove home tuesday and wednesday, worked thursday and friday . On saturday we moved our old wildcat model 27rk to the parking pad next to our new 313re to begin moving from old to new. When i opened the slideouts , the two in the living area opened first and then the bedroom slide began to open, then a loud snap. I stopped immediately to see what had happened. The door to the bedroom would not open far enough into the room to allow passage for me. My wife was able to squeeze though and see that the slide had caught on the drawer beside the bed and the cabinet frame was broken as well as the drawer guides. I have not been able to get in contact with anyone yet. Can you help?
Old 04-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #193
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyliemmoore View Post
To wildcat chris,
my wife and i purchased a new wildcat313re from rvw in ohio. We drove up there from n.c. Last monday and picked up the rv tuesday morning late. We drove home tuesday and wednesday, worked thursday and friday . On saturday we moved our old wildcat model 27rk to the parking pad next to our new 313re to begin moving from old to new. When i opened the slideouts , the two in the living area opened first and then the bedroom slide began to open, then a loud snap. I stopped immediately to see what had happened. The door to the bedroom would not open far enough into the room to allow passage for me. My wife was able to squeeze though and see that the slide had caught on the drawer beside the bed and the cabinet frame was broken as well as the drawer guides. I have not been able to get in contact with anyone yet. Can you help?
I've forwarded your information to my service team! Please let me know when they contact you!
Old 04-19-2012, 07:04 AM   #194

Vent Cover opened by itself.

Has anyone heard of a vent cover opening by itself?
I know it was closed just 2 days before - but when I went and looked yesturday it was open - it is possible with the correct wind conditions that could happen?

Rochester MN
2011 Dodge Ram 3500 Short Bed
2013 Wildcat 344QB - Level-up, Demco Glide-ride
Old 04-20-2012, 04:34 PM   #195

Chris, the brakes on our 2011 Sterling are electric? Not electric over hydraulic I hope.
Hijacker double pivot slider
Old 04-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #196

Recently purchased a 2012 Wildcat fiver with on demand water htr. Shower will not operate at more than a trickle unless we remove water pressure m restricter, which we have eliminated from incoming water line with no adverse results. Question: is there a built in water reg in unit? FR manual does not suggest use of pr reg on inc water.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:08 PM   #197

Water heaters can only supply a small volume of ht water continuosly. They regulate the output in the heater itself by temp rise. If your water inlet temp is pretty cold it takes longer for the water heater to heat it up to the outlet temperature it is set for, therefore, slow flow. By lowering the setting of the outlet temperature of the heater you may have more "warm" water. I have some experience with water heaters of this type. You should be able to get about 2 gallons per minute of hot water through the girrard model.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:07 PM   #198

have a 2006 Wildcat 5th wheel and I believe the solenoid on the hydraulic pump has gone out. The slide is out and the jacks are up. It there an override or a someway I can manually bring the slide in and the jack down.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:12 AM   #199

Hi Chris
We spoke on the forum earlier this month regards 28 RKBS Wildcat, Ihave a couple of issues that we have encountered
1. The shower tray leaks, the topstep into the bedroom becomes wet when shower is used, I have looked at the waste for leaks and found nothing -does the tray have an upstand lip on the back could this be cracked?
2. Low water pressure in the bathroom sink all other water oulets including the shower real good pressure
vin 4x4fncd25cv026097
Thanks
Bill
Old 04-24-2012, 10:43 AM   #200

What Now?

Hi Wildcat Chris,

I have a 2006 Wildcat 32QBSS I purchased new and the side walls are delaminating. I contacted Rod Batts and he said too bad its not under warranty and FR will not do anything. I have heard from others FR repaired their delamination issues out of warranty. Why won't they fix mine? What can I do? I paid $35K new for this thing. It looks like hell and every time I go camping people notice it. Is this the kind of advertising Forest River wants?

Eric
Closed Thread

Tags
241rlx, 24rl, 252rlx, 25rl, 26bhs, 271rlx, 272rlx, 27rl, 27rls, 281rkx, 282rkx, 28rk, 28rkbs, 28rksb, 293rex, 295rsx, 297rlx, 29bhbp, 29bhs, 29fks, 29mk, 29rlbs, 302rl, 303bhx, 30bhs, 30loft, 30lsbs, 30rl, 311thx, 312bhx, 312bhx-ok, 312qbx, 313re, 313re-ok, 317rl, 31bh2b, 31bhs, 31qbh, 31thsb, 31ts, 327ck, 32qb, 32qbbs, 32qbt, 32rk, 32rl, 333mk, 337fb, 343fl, 344qb, 34flr, 34qb, 353ls, 35ls, alumacat, barrel roof, climatech, customer service, drop frame, extralite, factory, fifth wheel, forest river, laminated, led, led pad, nxg, parts, question, representative, service, sterling, sterling edition, tankless, touring edition, warranty, wildcat