Old 03-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #1

ATTN Wildcat TT owners

Hey Guys new to the site, I am looking at purchasing a 2011 wildcat 29bhs with outside kitchen,the unit is new. I had a couple questions for those that own one. Would you buy it again? What is accesible with the slide shut ie. bathroom rear bunkhouse? Can someone post some pics of the inside with slide shut? How do you like the tankless water heater? What are the pros and cons of this rig? I have found a great deal online, but there are no dealers close to home that I can go see one. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Old 05-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #2

2012 Wildcat 29 BHS

Leatherhead
We purchased ours in August of 2011, love it! The tankless hw heater works well, and seems to keep up well with my family (wife and 3 daughters) which means it is working a lot! We have taken it out several times since with no problems yet.
With the slide in, the only thing really accessible is the forward bedroom, and a cabinet or two in the kitchen...that slide really squeezes her up tight so a person would have to climb over the couch and dinette to access anything rear of the sink (which I don't advise) I would buy one again...however...we are currently looking to upgrade to a fifth wheel (I bought a bigger truck after getting the tt and will definitely buy another wildcat

Old 05-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherhead612 View Post
Hey Guys new to the site, I am looking at purchasing a 2011 wildcat 29bhs with outside kitchen,the unit is new. I had a couple questions for those that own one. Would you buy it again? What is accesible with the slide shut ie. bathroom rear bunkhouse? Can someone post some pics of the inside with slide shut? How do you like the tankless water heater? What are the pros and cons of this rig? I have found a great deal online, but there are no dealers close to home that I can go see one. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
I have a sabre but just wanted to say you will greatly enjoy the outside kitchen!

welcome to the forum !
Old 05-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #4

My brother owns a 2011 wildcat 31bhs. It's a really nice camper with ample room. The outdoor kitchen is nearly a must in my book.
With the slides in, there would be no easy access to the rear. However, his has the second entry door that accesses the bathroom. Worst case, you'll have to put the slides out slightly to use the restroom, while stopped, during trips.