Old 06-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #11
Question What Kind of Tape to Use on Exterior Wiring?

I am going to do some preventative maintenance and wrap all of my exterior exposed wiring this weekend - I was thinking of using the black Gorilla tape as well - my concern is that we are in Alberta, and will sometimes get stretches of -30C weather - is the Gorilla tape the best option, or can anyone suggest anything better?

2012 Cedar Creek Silverback 35QB4 "Silver Edition"
2011 Chev Silverado 3500HD Dually Duramax Turbo Diesel - Allison Trans / PullRite 20.5K Super 5th Wheel Hitch & SuperRails / Trailair Tri-Glide Air Ride Pin Box #21,000 / Honda 3000i Handi

mdamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #12
Under-belly covering

We have the same problem with our 313re-ok we just got in Feb. We're probably going to hold the under-belly covering up with those metal straps and screws. Then we'll get black gorilla tape and cover the seams. It is sad they did such a lousy job.

Pleasantsurroundings is online now   Reply With Quote