Old 03-06-2012, 09:37 PM   #1

ExtraLite 312BHX

Went to RV show and feel in love with the 312BHX. The one at the show had the old cabinet layout but they had a new one on order. It came in and we got it delivered last week. Love it even better the the pictures, the cabinet over the mic. is different then the brochure showed, but better. Got the upgraded touring package also and well worth the extra money, just for the LED lights. But the one problem is there is no ladder for the bunks, just don't understand with everything else that comes with it no ladder.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
JAYCO Representative

Smile Thanks for your business

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.wilsons View Post
Went to RV show and feel in love with the 312BHX. The one at the show had the old cabinet layout but they had a new one on order. It came in and we got it delivered last week. Love it even better the the pictures, the cabinet over the mic. is different then the brochure showed, but better. Got the upgraded touring package also and well worth the extra money, just for the LED lights. But the one problem is there is no ladder for the bunks, just don't understand with everything else that comes with it no ladder.
Thanks so much for your kind words. This floor plan has been a great fit for many bunk house buyers!

With regarsd to the ladder, did you get the standard or outside kitchen version of this floor plan?

Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:37 PM   #3

We got the standard. We liked it better since we can still put our bikes inside and the kids get their own table. And glad we did it this way to since their isn't a hitch receiver on the bumper anymore.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #4

I also had a question to ask. Is there any way to get some of the same upholstery material (ours is the West Palm) ? I am gonna turn the bottom bunk into a sofa/chairs kind of thing. And would love for it to match the rest of the Wildcats interior.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #5
JAYCO Representative

Arrow Contact your Wildcat dealer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.wilsons View Post
I also had a question to ask. Is there any way to get some of the same upholstery material (ours is the West Palm) ? I am gonna turn the bottom bunk into a sofa/chairs kind of thing. And would love for it to match the rest of the Wildcats interior.
Have your Wildcat dealer contact Forest River parts with your specific request. They should be able to help you find the parts and pieces you need!
Old 03-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #6

Just ordered 312 bhx-ok

Some posts advised that the 312 bhx no longerhave 2 inch hitch on back bumper. Just wondering if yours had it. Also any other changes to bhx not on corp website that has changed that I should be expecting? How long did it take for you bhx come in. My dealer advised 4-6 weeks? Tks
Old 03-09-2012, 01:03 PM   #7
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by cah1605 View Post
Some posts advised that the 312 bhx no longerhave 2 inch hitch on back bumper. Just wondering if yours had it. Also any other changes to bhx not on corp website that has changed that I should be expecting?
There are still many Wildcat eXtraLite 312BHX on dealer lots with the factory installed 2" receiver hitch. New production no longer offers this feature.

The only major differences to this floor plan from what is pictured on the corporate site are the newly designed kitchen overhead cabinets (as discussed above) and the new arched ceiling. The arched ceiling (sometimes also called a barrel roof) provides more headroom throughout the coach, especially in the bedroom.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
There are still many Wildcat eXtraLite 312BHX on dealer lots with the factory installed 2" receiver hitch. New production no longer offers this feature.
Chris...why would you have ever stopped adding the 2" receiver hitch? Carrying bikes is always a priority, particularly with kids.

Dave

Edit: Could have at least had the receiver hitch available as an option.

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #9

I agree with Dave. Disappointed about 2" rear hitchreceiver (dealer did not advise me, not sure if were aware). However, hope my mine comes with arched ceiling, sounds nice, saw pictures of other models on diff thread. However, could not findings of new designed cabinets. Not a deal breaker for me , but curious of the change. I ordered my 312 bhx-ok on march 1. So I assume I will have new production, no receiver
Old 03-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #10

Sorry but can not tell you how long it takes to get one since we did not order ours. We seen one at the show and the dealer already had 2 with out the outdoor kitchen and 2 with the out door kitchen on order. They came in about a week after the show. Ours has the new kitchen which has a taller cabinet over the microwave instead of just a spice rack. Hope this helps.