Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-15-2015, 09:20 AM   #1

input on 312bhx

Hi guys,
I looking to upgrade to a 5er. Got my eye on the 312bhx the east model (not maxx).
What are your likes/dislikes of this model?
Likes/dislikes of wildcat line?
I want a bunkhouse also would like to be under 35' any other models you guys suggest?
I was looking at puma but the wildcat seemed better.
I currently have a jayco x23b which is awesome. I do like Jayco but they lack u shape dinette in the bunkhouse models that are shorter in length.
I have no experience in the forestriver brand. They have lots of lines of campers are they all the same quality or do the have cheaper made ones? Would like to be equal quality or above of the quality of the Jayco.
Thanks for your input.
nwminnesota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 10:38 AM   #2

We purchased a 16 312bhx back in June. This replaced on 07 cruiser. We love the wildcat. Master has plenty of head room (i'm 6'2"), and very comfy. Bathroom is adequate size and amenities. Living room is very comfortable and the swivel TV is great. The dinette is large enough for 4. Kitchen has everything and plenty of storage. The bunk room is great size and plenty for our 2 girls. We only have one 15k ac unit. during the summer at 100 degrees it had its workout, but with a few fans it was ok, after i figured out the settings. Love the outdoor kitchen and the outside refrigerator. Plenty of storage underneath and the hookups are a snap and convenient. I did change the 5th wheel to a reese goosebox with 5th airborne ride. It pulls great and is very smooth.
Air Bags, B&W Gooseneck

Days Camp 2015 (Since 6/23) 5
"Onward Thru The Fog"
SMN8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
312bhx