Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-06-2008, 11:43 PM   #1

Inputs, advice and warnings...

Hello everyone,

As my second post, I'd like to inquire about the Wildcat line and if people have any input, advice or warnings about it. I've been doing some general searching, but it is hard to find everything that might be of value.

We have a tent trailer now and I'm ready for a "professional" RV. Our requirements are a bunkroom model (for junior), at least one slide (for wife) high ceilings (for me) and no more than about 32' in overall length so it will fit on the side of the house. I also need to keep the pin weight around 1,300 so I can keep my current TV (GMC 2500 diesel shortbox).

Right now I really like the 30Loft unit, and also possibly the 31THSB. I'd love any and all recommendations and advice you may have.

Also, if anyone has delt with Poulsbo RV in the Seattle area...please chime in. Their reputation around here is a bit mixed.

Thanks,
Stu
Onug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:59 AM   #2
Cyber Phrenologist

Welcome to the FRF!

I can't speak to WIldcat, but I can speak to Forest River overall quality in my Rockwood 5th wheel and to a little bit of warranty service.

Very pleased with quality of build and design. Warranty can be a little slow in coming, at least in my one particular case, but overall pretty good. I would assume most peoples experience would be about the same.

Radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:43 PM   #3

Try here:

http://www.wildcatcamperforum.com/forum.htm

or here:

http://www.wildcatonline.com/
mattebury is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wildcat