Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 05:44 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
muzbomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 119
I have just a normal sofa in the camper think they call it a Jack Knife sofa?? It folds out to a bed. But my question is i am thinking of changing it out to the air mattress sofa. Just wondering what is better and if they are the same size or is one bigger?
__________________

__________________
Tow Vehical 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega cab Longhorn SRW. White and Chromed out!!!!
Wife's ride 2008 Chev Tahoe, 22x10 Deep dish triple dipped chrome and black rims, Blacked out ride!!!!
2012 Wildcat 323QB
muzbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:36 AM   #12
JAYCO Representative
 
Wildcat Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wildcat Plant - Elkhart, IN
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzbomb View Post
I have just a normal sofa in the camper think they call it a Jack Knife sofa?? It folds out to a bed. But my question is i am thinking of changing it out to the air mattress sofa. Just wondering what is better and if they are the same size or is one bigger?
The air mattress hide-a-bed is a larger sleeping surface and many people comment that they prefer the looks and the way it "sits."

The jack knife sofa is the standard in all Wildcats and Wildcat eXtraLites. The air mattress hide-a-bed is standard in the Sterling Edition models.
__________________

Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #13
Junior Member
 
emoaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10
So are the dimensions the same as far as replacing the jack knife with the air mattress couch, my wife really likes those and wants an upgrade.
__________________
emoaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:34 PM   #14
JAYCO Representative
 
Wildcat Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wildcat Plant - Elkhart, IN
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoaj View Post
So are the dimensions the same as far as replacing the jack knife with the air mattress couch, my wife really likes those and wants an upgrade.
Yes. When we upgrade a jack knife to a hide-a-bed air mattress sofa, the size is the same. However, the size of each sofa is dependent on floor plan, although there's a number of floor plans which share the same dimensions for the main floor slide room. What floor plan do you have?
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #15
Junior Member
 
emoaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10
It's a 2008 30 loft 5th wheel.
__________________
emoaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:32 AM   #16
Junior Member
 
emoaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris
Yes. When we upgrade a jack knife to a hide-a-bed air mattress sofa, the size is the same. However, the size of each sofa is dependent on floor plan, although there's a number of floor plans which share the same dimensions for the main floor slide room. What floor plan do you have?
It's a 2008 30 loft.
__________________
emoaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:52 PM   #17
JAYCO Representative
 
Wildcat Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wildcat Plant - Elkhart, IN
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoaj View Post
It's a 2008 30 loft.
You should be able to order a replacement sofa or hide-a-bed upgrade through your local Wildcat dealer or Forest River parts (574-206-7615).
__________________

Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 PM.