Here's some more information about the LED lighting Wildcat is using in the new Touring Edition package:
1. Our new energy efficient LED ceiling lights draw only 0.33 amps (compared to a 20 watt halogen bulb which draws 1.67 amps).
2. The LED lights are over 100ºF cooler at the lens than a glass halogen fixture.
3. There are no bulbs to replace. The manufacturer has rated the LEDs to last 50,000 hours vs. the 1,000 hours in a typical incandescent halogen bulb.
4. Our LEDs are not affected by road vibration and are designed to handle voltage fluctuations up to 30 volts DC, making them more reliable for RV use.
5. Our LED lights use high output, warm white LEDs for a more balanced, natural color. These are not like the typical blue-tint LEDs found in many low power LED applications.
I'll post more info as it becomes available...