Old 02-01-2014, 09:40 PM   #1

Loading the Cat

Had a beautiful day yesterday in the mid 70s with much missed sunshine beaming down.

So the wife and I took advantage to start cleaning drawers, cabinets and such, then proceeding to load up all that needed staples for use. You know things like towels, kitchenware, bath room items, toilet paper, blank tank conditioner and so on.

Reinstalled the TV in the entertainment cabinet that I had removed prior to taking it in for service. Then of course I had to try the recliner across the room from the TV as I was checking for the all important viewing angle.

All in all it sure makes me want to get out on the road for our virgin trip in the Wildcat.

But alas, that will have to wait as snow and ice are in the forecast for tomorrow and again towards the end of this next week....I mean, come on now Mother Nature this is Texas lets warm up now!!!

2015 Day/Nights Camped 5
2014 Day/Nights Camped 29
jonrjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:56 PM   #2

I hear ya, we are leaving Monday with a few stops in Texas, please throw some more logs on the fire

Old 02-06-2014, 09:06 PM   #3

I agree with you jonrjen. Waiting on the weather to get warmer so I can take the kiddos down to brownwood and get the camper from our deerlease. Now that deer season is over it's time to get geared up for spring and summer camping. We love being at the lake all summer camping!
Old 02-06-2014, 10:47 PM   #4

I just didn't seem right this afternoon standing in the garage looking out at the Wildcat as is snowed those great big fluffy flakes. Texas and snow flakes should not be used in the same sentence.

I really want to be able to de-winterize the Cat and get to enjoying some road time with it in tow.

2015 Day/Nights Camped 5
2014 Day/Nights Camped 29
jonrjen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat