Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #1

looking to purchase a Wildcat 323QB

I am seriously looking at a purchase of a Wildcat 323QB 5th wheel but after poking around this section of the forum i'm having 2nd thoughts. I'm reading alot of build/quality issues and it's giving me cold feet.
Nights camped in 2014 = 19
(2013 = 36)
(2012 = 42)
JFM-jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #2

I have a 323QB I have had it for a little over a year. It had a few minor issues nothing major dealership took care of them. I love the floor plan. If you do enough reading on the internet you will find problems with all brands. Most people will post when they have issues if they have no issues you hear nothing. I had a Jayco before I bought my Wildcat and had nothing but problems. I have friends who have Jaycos and they have had no problems. If had to do it all over again I would make the same choice.
67redbowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #3

67 I do appreciate the input for sure and it means more coming from a 323QB owner imparticular. I should have clarified I was speaking of the Wildcat line in general having issues but as you stated you always hear about the problems people have and nothing if all is well. The floorplan suites my family real nicely and this being my first 5th wheel I like the idea of it being on the lighter end of the 5th wheel spectrum. We went to a huge RV show in Hershey PA last weekend looked at dozens of travel trailers and 5'ers. We liked the 323QB before we went to the show and even after looking at dozens of travel trailers and 5th wheels we still walked away feeling the 323QB is one of the best overall fits for us. Thanks again for the input
Nights camped in 2014 = 19
(2013 = 36)
(2012 = 42)
JFM-jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #4

Send me a private message - I'm about to list my 323QB for sale. It has the 6 point level-up also.
Ribtickler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, wildcat