Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-12-2019, 06:51 PM   #1

MAXX 261 drain valves

I purchased a used 2013 Wildcat MAXX, 261rgx in a snow storm in Feb and just got around to readying it for camping. This model has a back kitchen. It has a single drain outlet in front of the axles with what appears to be a galley drain from the back, a Black drain in the middle and grey bath drain from the front. The control panel shows 3 holding tanks. The control box has only 2 drain valves. Shouldn't there be 3 valves? If so where is the third one? Confused in Carson City. Thanks for any help you can offer.
carl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 11:22 AM   #2

MAXX 261 drain valves

Carl,
We have a 2016 WC Maxx 262RGX but they might be similar. The drain valve handle for our galley tank is on the drivers side aft area. You have to bend down and look under the trailer to see it. And it's sometimes hard to get to if the slide is out. Let me know if you need a picture.
Jeff
Old 05-15-2019, 12:11 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_s View Post
Carl,
We have a 2016 WC Maxx 262RGX but they might be similar. The drain valve handle for our galley tank is on the drivers side aft area. You have to bend down and look under the trailer to see it. And it's sometimes hard to get to if the slide is out. Let me know if you need a picture.
Jeff

Thanks. I checked again this morning and you are correct! That valve is tucked under the back. I just missed it expecting something more obvious since the other valves were inside the enclosed control cabinet.Thanks again.
carl47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drain, valve