Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-20-2019, 01:04 PM   #1

Need to replace mid jack 383MB

2018 Wildcat 383MB. Mid Jack had an unfortunate runin with the ground and needs to be replaced. I can do it myself but there is more than one type on the web, and mine has no part number. The dealership has been no help at all. Thought I would ask here just to see if anyone knew anything.
sgellis13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:24 AM   #2

if the dealer is worth a crap they can find out from FR what system you have and sell you a replacement. FR has records of what systems and fixtures were used in each unit, they're just being lazy or don't care. Try another FR dealer or authorized repair shop. We have a local RV store, they don't sell RV's just parts, repairs, etc. like CW used to be. He can do FR warranty work and get parts. I screwed up the large front access door and had to replace it, it had a FR parts sticker on it with all the Lippert numbers, etc. but he had me get the VIN info. so he could confirm I got the right one. Received an exact replacement. It wasn't cheap doing it that way but it was right.
nayther is offline   Reply With Quote