Old 02-02-2014, 06:14 PM   #91
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmike View Post
Is the 29RSX available for sale?
295RSX models should be showing up at dealer lots and at RV shows across the US and Canada now! Please let me know, via private message, if you can't find one near you and I'll locate one!

Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:05 PM   #92
JAYCO Representative

We're in the midst of designing the next round of new Wildcat floor plans now! The input within the forums here has been quite helpful in our design process -- I'm hoping everyone here will be impressed with the results (once they're made public). I'm most excited that we'll be re-entering a shorter length/lighter weight category where Wildcat started, using the best new ideas with classic floor plan styles from our past!

What Wildcat floor plan would you like to see next?

Old 02-02-2014, 07:53 PM   #93
Moderators' Assistant

front living room floorplan with the theater seating straight across from the tv, like the Columbus 370FL.
just in a shorter package, if possible.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:13 AM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
We're in the midst of designing the next round of new Wildcat floor plans now! The input within the forums here has been quite helpful in our design process -- I'm hoping everyone here will be impressed with the results (once they're made public). I'm most excited that we'll be re-entering a shorter length/lighter weight category where Wildcat started, using the best new ideas with classic floor plan styles from our past!

What Wildcat floor plan would you like to see next?
Thanks Chris. You come across as open and honest in your communications with the FR community and is deeply appreciated.

We're still kicking tires on several 5er models, however the Wildcat line keeps bubbling up to the top of the list. The sub 34' bunkhouse models keep brining us back. Here's what I'd like to continue to see:
- LED lighting throughout the entire coach for boondocking
- Solar options
- Continued development of upscale trim lines inside the coaches
- Modular couches like the 303bhx

thanks again!
-Appfan
Old 02-12-2014, 09:43 AM   #95
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appfan View Post
Thanks Chris. You come across as open and honest in your communications with the FR community and is deeply appreciated.

We're still kicking tires on several 5er models, however the Wildcat line keeps bubbling up to the top of the list. The sub 34' bunkhouse models keep brining us back. Here's what I'd like to continue to see:
- LED lighting throughout the entire coach for boondocking
- Solar options
- Continued development of upscale trim lines inside the coaches
- Modular couches like the 303bhx

thanks again!
-Appfan
Thanks for the kind words -- I try hard to make sure Wildcat customers know we're listening. Active involvement in product improvements from our customers has ALWAYS been one of Wildcat's strengths. I know we don't always get everything right, but we're trying hard to stay out front!

For the sake of discussion, Wildcat uses LED lighting throughout the interior AND exterior, including decor lighting and reading lamps. No moving parts, cool to the touch, and low power draw make these lights perfect for RVing. Ours are even designed and built in the USA with a lifetime warranty!

We are exploring best solar options (more on that soon!) and have upgraded our "trim line" in the last product refresh in the fall (hard wood fascias and trim, stainless steel appliances and backsplash, residential furniture design/features, designer Corian countertops, etc.).

The "party sofa" concept (borrowed from toy haulers) has been well received and we're offering it as an option in every bunk house model we build today!
Old 02-26-2014, 11:00 PM   #96
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
front living room floorplan with the theater seating straight across from the tv, like the Columbus 370FL.
just in a shorter package, if possible.
Looking into this for the fall... Wildcat hasn't had a front living room since 2011-12, so it's probably time!
Old 02-26-2014, 11:32 PM   #97

344qb with the party sofa, bigger area for the tv maybe?
http://campingbuddys.shutterfly.com/
Camping Buddys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:09 PM   #98
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camping Buddys View Post
344qb with the party sofa, bigger area for the tv maybe?
The "party sofa" is available on the 344QB now! What would you like to see in the TV area? The 1/2 bathroom is directly behind it, so any space changes for entertainment would encroach on... other business.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:45 AM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
The "party sofa" is available on the 344QB now! What would you like to see in the TV area? The 1/2 bathroom is directly behind it, so any space changes for entertainment would encroach on... other business.
And don't forget, that the comfort of "Other Business" can many times far out weigh the pleasure of a larger sofa most anyday. But, then we all have different priorities.

2015 Day/Nights Camped 5
2014 Day/Nights Camped 29
jonrjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:08 PM   #100

The 313RE Wildcat Maxx is a pretty camper, DW likes the bathroom layout and I like the options on camper. Its looks good from the floorplan. I have to pay off some bills this year but after that you never know. I wish I was like Uncle Sam just keep charging everything but DW says I have to pay off a few credit cards.

Tags
extralite, floorplan, forest river, sterling, wildcat