Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2014, 06:14 PM   #91
JAYCO Representative
 
Wildcat Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wildcat Plant - Elkhart, IN
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmike View Post
Is the 29RSX available for sale?
295RSX models should be showing up at dealer lots and at RV shows across the US and Canada now! Please let me know, via private message, if you can't find one near you and I'll locate one!
__________________

Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:05 PM   #92
JAYCO Representative
 
Wildcat Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wildcat Plant - Elkhart, IN
Posts: 808
We're in the midst of designing the next round of new Wildcat floor plans now! The input within the forums here has been quite helpful in our design process -- I'm hoping everyone here will be impressed with the results (once they're made public). I'm most excited that we'll be re-entering a shorter length/lighter weight category where Wildcat started, using the best new ideas with classic floor plan styles from our past!

What Wildcat floor plan would you like to see next?
__________________

Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:53 PM   #93
Moderators' Assistant
 
bikendan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Camano Island, Washington
Posts: 13,259
front living room floorplan with the theater seating straight across from the tv, like the Columbus 370FL.
just in a shorter package, if possible.
__________________
Dan-Retired Firefighter/EMT
Shawn-Musician/Entrepreneur/Wine Expert
and Zoe the Wonder Dog(R.I.P.)
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:13 AM   #94
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
We're in the midst of designing the next round of new Wildcat floor plans now! The input within the forums here has been quite helpful in our design process -- I'm hoping everyone here will be impressed with the results (once they're made public). I'm most excited that we'll be re-entering a shorter length/lighter weight category where Wildcat started, using the best new ideas with classic floor plan styles from our past!

What Wildcat floor plan would you like to see next?
Thanks Chris. You come across as open and honest in your communications with the FR community and is deeply appreciated.

We're still kicking tires on several 5er models, however the Wildcat line keeps bubbling up to the top of the list. The sub 34' bunkhouse models keep brining us back. Here's what I'd like to continue to see:
- LED lighting throughout the entire coach for boondocking
- Solar options
- Continued development of upscale trim lines inside the coaches
- Modular couches like the 303bhx

thanks again!
-Appfan
__________________
Appfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:43 AM   #95
JAYCO Representative
 
Wildcat Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wildcat Plant - Elkhart, IN
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appfan View Post
Thanks Chris. You come across as open and honest in your communications with the FR community and is deeply appreciated.

We're still kicking tires on several 5er models, however the Wildcat line keeps bubbling up to the top of the list. The sub 34' bunkhouse models keep brining us back. Here's what I'd like to continue to see:
- LED lighting throughout the entire coach for boondocking
- Solar options
- Continued development of upscale trim lines inside the coaches
- Modular couches like the 303bhx

thanks again!
-Appfan
Thanks for the kind words -- I try hard to make sure Wildcat customers know we're listening. Active involvement in product improvements from our customers has ALWAYS been one of Wildcat's strengths. I know we don't always get everything right, but we're trying hard to stay out front!

For the sake of discussion, Wildcat uses LED lighting throughout the interior AND exterior, including decor lighting and reading lamps. No moving parts, cool to the touch, and low power draw make these lights perfect for RVing. Ours are even designed and built in the USA with a lifetime warranty!

We are exploring best solar options (more on that soon!) and have upgraded our "trim line" in the last product refresh in the fall (hard wood fascias and trim, stainless steel appliances and backsplash, residential furniture design/features, designer Corian countertops, etc.).

The "party sofa" concept (borrowed from toy haulers) has been well received and we're offering it as an option in every bunk house model we build today!
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:00 PM   #96
JAYCO Representative
 
Wildcat Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wildcat Plant - Elkhart, IN
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
front living room floorplan with the theater seating straight across from the tv, like the Columbus 370FL.
just in a shorter package, if possible.
Looking into this for the fall... Wildcat hasn't had a front living room since 2011-12, so it's probably time!
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:32 PM   #97
Senior Member
 
Camping Buddys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Orlando
Posts: 460
344qb with the party sofa, bigger area for the tv maybe?
__________________
John, Lilly & the kids.
2013 Surveyor Select SV 305
2011 Toyota Tundra crew max 5.7
http://campingbuddys.shutterfly.com/
Camping Buddys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:09 PM   #98
JAYCO Representative
 
Wildcat Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wildcat Plant - Elkhart, IN
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camping Buddys View Post
344qb with the party sofa, bigger area for the tv maybe?
The "party sofa" is available on the 344QB now! What would you like to see in the TV area? The 1/2 bathroom is directly behind it, so any space changes for entertainment would encroach on... other business.
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:45 AM   #99
Senior Member
 
jonrjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
The "party sofa" is available on the 344QB now! What would you like to see in the TV area? The 1/2 bathroom is directly behind it, so any space changes for entertainment would encroach on... other business.
And don't forget, that the comfort of "Other Business" can many times far out weigh the pleasure of a larger sofa most anyday. But, then we all have different priorities.
__________________
2013 Ford F350 FX4 4x4 PSD
2013 Wildcat 353LS

2015 Day/Nights Camped 5
2014 Day/Nights Camped 29
jonrjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:08 PM   #100
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw,NC
Posts: 4,280
The 313RE Wildcat Maxx is a pretty camper, DW likes the bathroom layout and I like the options on camper. Its looks good from the floorplan. I have to pay off some bills this year but after that you never know. I wish I was like Uncle Sam just keep charging everything but DW says I have to pay off a few credit cards.
__________________

__________________
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
extralite, floorplan, forest river, sterling, wildcat

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.