Originally Posted by jonrjen
Just closed a deal on a new 2013 Wildcat 353LS via the internet. Which means I haven't actually had the opportunity to touch it and look things over in detail since it currently is almost 1,200 miles to the north.
So if maybe you all could share a little knowledge with me I would greatly appreciate the assistance.
1. Is the roof rated to be walked on? Not talking about having a party up there, just want to know If I get the nerve to climb up the ladder I won't fall through.
All Wildcats feature full walk-on roofs! Including slide rooms!
2. The 5th wheel has the 50amp service and 2nd a/c prep package on it. Is this second a/c location for a ducted unit or a non ducted a/c unit.
The 2nd AC prep in this specific floorplan is likely ducted with a single duct. New Wildcats feature dual ducting.
3. Will the 50amp service allow for 2 15K a/c units to be connected or only 1 each 15K and 13.5K systems?
50 amp service would allow for two 15k A/C units. New Wildcats can be ordered with a low profile 2nd A/C unit.
4. The fireplace is under the entertainment center on a slide out and has the faux stone face around the fireplace. Does anyone know how difficult it would be to remove the faux stone surround? The wife would prefer it finished as is the entertainment center.
The faux stone fireplace surround is able to be removed, but I uncertain if its affixed only with pin nails or also uses adhesive.
5. Do all the slide out extend and retract at the same time or can they be done individually? I didn't even know that some RVs did them at the same time, this was something new to me.
The main floor slides of this floor plan are hydraulic and extend on the same switch. The bedroom slide is electric and has its own switch.
Hope this helps you!