Old 06-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #11

Well I figured out the gasket problem, it seems that the installer bent the rubber strip so to fix it I need to remove about 8" of it, cut it square, set in correct position and reattach. Again it's the lack of pride in ones work. Have also found numerous spots where the caulking has holes in it (spot where one starts/stops a bead) just little one but we all know water likes little holes. Found caps missing from tires/drain hoses, can't blame that one on the factory as the dealer should have looked and supplied unless staff just didn't put them back. If I ever buy another trailer, I'm buying a cheap one as it will be the same quality as an expensive one. Just not as pretty. Chris

Old 07-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #12

Update-ran the trailer up to the campgrounds and I do have to say it pulls very nicely up the mountains of PA. I even backed in the trailer (my first 5th wheel) with guidance into my site. I was very proud of myself as a few years ago, I would have not been able to do it. Got everything hooked up and we go camping this weekend, will report back on how things went. If everything worked? Chris & Wendy

Old 07-15-2013, 11:03 PM   #13

Well back from the weekend of camping. Everything went well no major problems just the normal little things that needed to be redone to get them right. I'm happy I didn't have to redo door handles as they all seem to be on straight. The front door lock needed a shot of WD40 to get it to work and the pocket door has come off of the track (it looks like the rear hanger has come out of the door). I will be redoing the rubber seals around the cargo doors as they leak. Roof seems to be good so far. The plumbing also seems to work no leaks noticed nor running water heard. The AC is great, go figure the mountains of PA and it's 90 degrees. Chris & Wendy