Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevanb View Post
we had our`s in for the hot water twice but I got on the phone with girard and fixed it myself.. as for taking pride I think the QC manger is always busy doing something else besides his job. we do like our unit but what left the factory is nothing but issues that I have to fix
I have had my in the shop as well and they keep saying everything is just fine. What did you do to fix it?
k52412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:04 AM   #22

jumped out the flow sensor from ground to where it hooks to the relay, and it works every time. took about 5 minutes to replace after girard send me a new free one. they will walk you thru any issues, super helpful....

06 LBZ ,CC 4x
lots of mods
Superglide
jevanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #23

Thank you for the quick reply. What if any tools did you need when you called for support. I don't store the rv at my house, so I was hoping to get it all or at least the trouble shooting part of it taken care of with one visit.
k52412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #24

this is the flow switch, it senses flow and turns on the blower, ignition and gas. follow the wire from it up to a relay and remove the wire, take a jumper and hook to the relay that the wire was attached to and hook the other end to ground. with water flowing and gas on it should start if the switch inside is bad. make sure their is water flow before you jump it out of the system. al you need is a multimeter if you call them. before you do this hit it with a blunt object because their is a slug of magnet inside and it might be stuck....page 17 shows the circuit of the owners manual located in the green bar above in library
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	flow.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	30488  

06 LBZ ,CC 4x
lots of mods
Superglide
jevanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:14 PM   #25

Amy, have a similar issue with my New wildcat 312bhx. Main slide had a leak over the winter storage that we found. Whole dinning area was soaked to the floor with mold everywhere. Dealer says its under warranty and that it will be fixed.. problem is that they don't know how long.... been almost a month and the dealer still waiting for parts.

Got the same response from Chris for contacts, sent a request to them and no response. Chris says he sent info to same people but i havent' gotten a response.

I have to keep making payments on a camper that i can't use, keep having to cancel outings because i don't have a camper.

I only asked for a loaner to use while mine is being repaired..... didn't think it was too much to ask.

Good luck and i hope your issue is resolved in a timly manner.....
qb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #26
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by qb100 View Post
Amy, have a similar issue with my New wildcat 312bhx. Main slide had a leak over the winter storage that we found. Whole dinning area was soaked to the floor with mold everywhere. Dealer says its under warranty and that it will be fixed.. problem is that they don't know how long.... been almost a month and the dealer still waiting for parts.

Got the same response from Chris for contacts, sent a request to them and no response. Chris says he sent info to same people but i havent' gotten a response.

I have to keep making payments on a camper that i can't use, keep having to cancel outings because i don't have a camper.

I only asked for a loaner to use while mine is being repaired..... didn't think it was too much to ask.

Good luck and i hope your issue is resolved in a timly manner.....
I've forwarded your information to our warranty department and will follow up again tomorrow. I apologize for the delay. As of last Friday, Rod Batts is no longer with Forest River -- he got a wonderful opportunity for his family outside of the RV industry and left quite unexpectedly. This all happened fast and we're moving quickly to fill the huge shoes Rod leaves behind...
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #27

Dear Wildcat Chris -- please help me too...I'm the originator of this thread and have still had no resolve with my issues. Rod was too helping me initially until the last week when he stopped replying to my emails!
I'm trying to track down an estimated delivery date for the cabinet door replacements ordered on 05/03 by Byerly RV. PO: 171890. Supposedly, this is the last items needed to finally finish my repairs - that have been going on for ONE MONTH now...

amyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:59 PM   #28
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyt View Post
Dear Wildcat Chris -- please help me too...I'm the originator of this thread and have still had no resolve with my issues. Rod was too helping me initially until the last week when he stopped replying to my emails!
I'm trying to track down an estimated delivery date for the cabinet door replacements ordered on 05/03 by Byerly RV. PO: 171890. Supposedly, this is the last items needed to finally finish my repairs - that have been going on for ONE MONTH now...
Sorry for the delay! Please send me a private message with your full contact information and your Wildcat's VIN#! I'll try to track this down for you.

Please remember that Rod Batts left very unexpectedly -- I'm trying to help catch us up at an extremely busy time of year! I appreciate your patience!
Old 06-02-2013, 04:58 PM   #29

Sounds like my Wildcat. Its been in 5 times since I bought it last year. Must have been built on a Friday like mine.
rexerito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #30

Chris, I had sent you a private message last Wednesday, 05/29 and have yet to get a reply from you .... please review and advise.
Thank you,
Amy
Old 06-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #31
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyt View Post
Chris, I had sent you a private message last Wednesday, 05/29 and have yet to get a reply from you .... please review and advise.
Thank you,
Amy
I just replied back to you! I need you to send your contact information so I can have someone in service contact you! We have a new full-tine service representative now, Bryan Knight, and I'll be sure he sees your message...
Old 08-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #32
Full Timer

i am trying to get bryans e mail addy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
I just replied back to you! I need you to send your contact information so I can have someone in service contact you! We have a new full-tine service representative now, Bryan Knight, and I'll be sure he sees your message...
hi, I am sure this is not the place to post but I am trying to get mr knights e mail address. i was given bknight@forestriverinc.com but I keep getting told my messages are not getting through. I have been playing phone tag for a week now & still have nothing resolved. any help will be appreciated
Thanks
waegele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:32 AM   #33

Here is some info. I never spoke to Mr. Knight via email, however, here is the info I have for him.

I actually had a great experience with Terry Milarczyk, he was finally the one who could make things better for us ... he was very prompt with answering emails, too.

Good Luck!!

Bryan Knight
Wildcat Warranty Representative (Elkhart)
574-206-7609
574-206-2484 FAX
bknight@forestriverinc.com

Terry Milarczyk
Wildcat Warranty Manager (Elkhart)
574-206-7618
tmilarczyk@forestriverinc.com

Kyle Hilliard
Wildcat Parts Representative (Elkhart)
574-206-7615
khilliard@forestriverinc.com