Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 19
replacement trim part

looking for a replacement part for the fifth wheel. The vinyl moulding comes down the back of the fifth wheel and across the bottom. Where the two stop there is a black curved plastic cap that makes the transition. Anybody know what that part is called or where to find it?

The Green's
2008 Ford F-350
2012 Wildcat 313RE
Fast Eddy FEC 100 BBQ smoker
KCBS professional BBQ Team name "QueTPies BBQ Team"
3 kids, one dog
cgreen1509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Posts: 2,381
A picture here would really help. Since it's a 2012, dealer might be able o order it for you.
2012 Ford F250 ext. Cab 4x4
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
2008 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic

2008 Work and Play 18LT
LadyWindrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:39 AM.