Now understand, we only go camping 2-3 weeks a year and a few weekends too. If we were to go on longer trips my needs might be different. We have the 2012 Flagstaff 30WRLTS VLite so my wants are going to be based on that.
1. On my model, we have 2 slides in the rear living room. I would like the dinette and the opposite couch to be reversed. This way the exterior storage compartment(under the dinette) would be on the curb side. This way a storage compartment would be on the entrance door side.
2. Light switches on the wall for ALL the interior ceiling lights. As now, all we have is 1 hall light, and bathroom lights on a wall switch.
3. A dedicated switch to turn the water heater on/off on the electric. The switch now just turns the gas on to the heater.
4. Even though I put levels on all my trailers, there is no guarantee I am getting them perfect when I mount them. Levels should be installed on every trailer of any kind before leaving the factory.
5. Smaller sink in bathroom would make room for a larger counter.
Just a few dollars more you could have better faucets, electrical outlets, tires, 1/4" paneling(wouldn't add that much more weight) for the walls instead of that thin *&%@!
I don't need wifi, satellite, or even a fresh water holding tank. Would rather have a larger grey water holding tank.
As Forrest Gump says, "That's all I'm going to say about that".