This is all you need.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cash-pile-thumb89641091.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	52079  

2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 49,000 miles
(2013 - 98 days) (2014 - 117 days) (2015 - 67 days) (2016 - 115 days)
USAF Retired - MSgt

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:14 AM   #152
Lol spot on Iggy!

TTerrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:14 PM   #153
I was thinking that if they stacked tanks, it would be really cool to have a turbo "eco" black tank flush system where one of the grey tanks could empty into the black tank to flush they heck out of it. Most dump stations don't provide a good black tank flush connection anymore, so you can't hook a hose up to it and even the water theft connector has no pressure and is messy ... so I'm looking at something new and innovative here. Could be done pretty easily.

It would be nice if the landing gear used two motors instead one, so the front storage compartment was not compromised with a bar running through the middle of it, and it would put less load on the motor. It would be nice if the landing gear was marked or otherwise prevented over retraction and jamming.

An outlet on the main wide slide would be nice. IF not a full electrical outlet, then a pair of USB charging ports would be better than nothing.

Some way to incorporate a drink holder into the sofa arm wrests would be nice, or a table could you attach to the arm wrests when needed.
Taybrynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:53 PM   #154
JAYCO Representative
Originally Posted by shavers flat View Post
My must have would include a 4 point auto leveling system for the 295RSX. We are new to the RV world, but for what we want to do, an auto leveling system is a must.
Available as an option now! Wildcat offers Ground Control 3.0 electric 4-point automatic leveling:
Ground Control 3.0 Electric Leveling System - Leveling & Stabilization
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:56 PM   #155
Mod free 5er
OC's awning pole bracket kit, factory installed.
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:19 PM   #156
Jeffco, MO
For Chris

What model or models are you planning to have at the FROG Rally in August? Will be signing up for the Factory Tour.
What model do you have in mind for the 317RL rear and 333MK front? Length and weight?

Mary & Ted
2016 Silverback 33IK
2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD CrewCab Diesel/Super Glide Hitch
Days camped 09 -53, 10 -56, 11 -57, 12 - 55, 13 - 46, 14 - 50, 15 - 60, 16 -20 so far
7 FROG Rallies (Goshen(4), Charleston, Amana(2))
tedstr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:58 AM   #157
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
Available as an option now! Wildcat offers Ground Control 3.0 electric 4-point automatic leveling:
Ground Control 3.0 Electric Leveling System - Leveling & Stabilization

Chris, is this different from the Level-Up system? If I'm ordering a 312QBX which would I order? Level up or Ground Control 3.0?
nole_trainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:17 AM   #158
OC's awning pole bracket kit, factory installed
Only if they come with the poles
Salmon Hunter
2011 Crusader 320 RLT/ Honda 3000ei
2006 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 Crew Cab/Duramax Diesel/Allison Transmission
Salmon Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:24 AM   #159
I gotta ask.

Am I the only one that want's a white sided 5er? I can't tell you how many units I passed on because of solid grey or brown.

Must haves 2 AC's, 16" tires, access to the toilet with out any slide outs opening, (fridge access would be nice as well). LED lighting, battery cutoff, and as I get older electric or hydraulic stabilizers. Large grey water tank. Access panels to plumbing and electrical and mechanical is always nice.

The biggest thing that I look for is a company that will stand behind their product.

Salt Shaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:25 PM   #160
A tire jack and wrench kit, Wall located light switch especially in bath and bedroom that is not located on ceiling for everyone to reach regardless of height, A built in level indicator(s). Easily removable inspection panels underneath. Why am I crawling to center of tt to reach fresh water tank drain?
Better documentation of build with locations of items, to be able to make repairs.
Current manuals are generic at best. I have only had our wildcat tt out for one campout trip but I helped others with similar questions of where the electric hot water switch is. Campers using gas instead of electric because they can't find the exterior switch with no interior indicator light for electric hot water heater use.
These are all easy and low cost.

updhaul is offline   Reply With Quote

extralite, fifth wheel, forest river, sterling, wildcat