Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2015, 10:28 PM   #1

RV skirting for 2013 Wildcat 313RE

Just bought this rig. The original owner lived in it for a while in Colorado and had it fully skirted while he was there. I'm in California and have no need for the skirts. Trying to pass them along to somebody who can use them.

They were custom made by a guy out of Colorado named Curt Miller. I've been told that he does really high quality work. The entire job cost almost $1800 when it was done, and everything is still in really good shape. The whole thing is apparently 9 pieces and is very specific to a 313RE, but I've been told that just the front skirt should fit any Wildcat of the same year.

They come in a couple of really big, heavy, vinyl bags. The two bags probably weigh at least 50# each. They are obviously not going to be cheap to ship, but if somebody is interested I can figure out how to get that done.

I would like to make a few bucks on the deal, but I'm not expecting much. They take up a lot of space and if I can't get rid of them then I'm eventually going to throw them away. I hate to throw away an $1800 investment that somebody made.

Make me an offer that covers the shipping and pays me for my trouble and they are yours. Send me a private message if you're interested and I can send you some pics.
mgood777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, cat, wildcat