Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #1

RV Wholesale and 2103 Wildcat 337FB

Hi, newbie to the forum and to owning a fifth wheel. I wanted to know what experiences people have had with RV Wholesale. They are having a Labor Day special with an additional $3000 off the Wildcat 337FB. Only deal is that you have to use their finance company and there is a prepayment penalty the first year.

Second, how do people like the Wildcat 337FB? I think my wife likes it just for the residential bath tub and the bunk house being located in the front. We have not seen one in person yet as RV Wholesale is about 3.5 hours away.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
RadColt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:31 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to the forum!

For information on RV Wholesalers, I suggest that you type that into the search function located just under the FRF Banner and read away...lots of reviews and info on them in this forum.

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:52 PM   #3

We've had great luck with RVWholesalers. My family has purchased 3 RV's from them in the past 2 years and have been very pleased each time. Rarely any issues and, if there is one, it has always been handled quickly and satisfactorily. As far as the financing goes, you should be able to pay a large portion toward the premium on the first bill or refinance after the first year. Either way, financing with them and saving the money is the way to go, IMHO. Unless you've already been dealing with someone, I highly recommend Kelly Tussing as a salesman. By the way, I was very skeptical buying sight unseen and over the Internet as I am a very cautious consumer, but, once again, have been very satisfied.
dustman_stx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
210, cat, wildcat