Old 11-09-2014, 04:39 PM   #21

I have 2014 Wildcat 344QB and it has 3 cable/satellite inputs that go some where. The are in where the water hookup is. They in in a triangle. How do I know which one goes to what connection. For example which one goes to the living room connection.

Thanks for the help.

Old 11-13-2014, 11:45 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvarady1 View Post
I have 2014 Wildcat 344QB and it has 3 cable/satellite inputs that go some where. The are in where the water hookup is. They in in a triangle. How do I know which one goes to what connection. For example which one goes to the living room connection.

Thanks for the help.

If they are not labeled, maybe a OHM meter can tell you where they go, then just label them, since you only have three, you only need to find two .............

Just a Thought - No expert by no means......

Old 11-13-2014, 01:19 PM   #23

Satellite Hookup Problems

I have a 2015 262 RGX wildcat fifth wheel and it only has one cable connection out there where the water hooks up and I traced it out and it goes directly to a cabinet above next to the refrigerator and has a loop in that cabinet that goes back to the bedroom then to the living room TV and with the DirecTV HD box that won't work I had to run a cable straight from my living room out to the water area and put my own connection out there oh and I had to take the stereo out just to get to the plug to plug my direc tv box in back to what we're talking about you take an extra piece of cable and run it inside from outside with your ohmmeter and check it continuity between your connections and you'll find where they go hope that helps you out

Tags
satellite