Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-29-2017, 01:49 PM   #1

Shower door

Just got back from a great weekend of camping at Lake George . To my surprise when we got home and I went into the bathroom one part of the shower door was in a million pieces. I had locked it before we left . We have a 2017. Wildcat 327 RE . My first stop in the morning will be the dealer . Has anyone else had this problem.
campingbaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 03:21 PM   #2

Something very similar happened to us. Travel trailer has not been moved since we came home July 9th. Have checked it several times since. Walked in two days ago to find glass all over the bathroom floor. The left panel of the shower was shattered in pieces on the floor. No sign of why it shattered.

So far I haven't found just the glass panel. They sell the door & panel for $281. Still checking around before buying a door that I hopefully won't need.

Still curious why it shattered.
The Rowins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:02 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rowins View Post
Something very similar happened to us. Travel trailer has not been moved since we came home July 9th. Have checked it several times since. Walked in two days ago to find glass all over the bathroom floor. The left panel of the shower was shattered in pieces on the floor. No sign of why it shattered.

So far I haven't found just the glass panel. They sell the door & panel for $281. Still checking around before buying a door that I hopefully won't need.

Still curious why it shattered.
I wouls just install a shower curtain at that point.
kollinr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 09:31 PM   #4

Think outside the box. Go to a local glass shop. They will fit your frame.
cavie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door, show, shower