Old 08-12-2012, 03:08 PM   #11
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairmommy
Dealer fixed all our problems we were having. Slide works great now. They also fixed the creek in the floor in front of fridge. Said it is a weak spot since the duct work runs there. They added a vent in the floor and must have braced it better. Very pleased.
Good to hear all is resolved.

Old 08-13-2012, 05:08 PM   #12
JAYCO Representative

Glad to hear your issues were resolved. Please post the names of your Wildcat dealers who were so helpful... we are always very happy to hear when our dealers come through for our customers!

Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #13

RV wholesalers from lakeview Ohio. Scott and Bob were very helpful getting me taken care of.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:16 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairmommy View Post
Dealer fixed all our problems we were having. Slide works great now. They also fixed the creek in the floor in front of fridge. Said it is a weak spot since the duct work runs there. They added a vent in the floor and must have braced it better. Very pleased.
I have seen three other owners mention the creak/dip in the floor in front of the fridge so I just checked mine and it has a creak/dip as well. It is easily noticeable when you walk on the weak spot. Sounds like a design/production issue to me. Lucky me I will just add that to my long list of things that need to be repaired when I take it in next month

Good news the everyone is getting the floor and other issues fixed

Do you have a picture of the new vent you can post? I would like to suggest this fix to my dealer if you don't mind.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:28 PM   #15

Reading all of the problems here about the 312BHX makes me feel a little better. Picked up ours on August 3rd and had it for two days before returning it to our dealer. The large slide would not stow completely. It left a ¼” gap along the front edge between the seal and the wall. There were many small annoyances like the microwave turntable not turning, stove grate missing grommets, landing gear pads bent (from the dealer moving it around the lot with a farm tractor), floor in camp kitchen torn, antenna would not rotate and the converter cooling fan was squealing. It has been three weeks and the dealer states they are still waiting on the flooring from Forest River but all other items have been fixed. This is after several phone calls and dropping by once a week. Most of the delays have been blamed on internal problems at the dealer since it was recently bought by Camping World. The service manager has been demoted and replaced by a Camping World veteran and most of the old sales staff has been replaced. I guess all dealership takeovers go through growing pains but I can tell you it is not fun getting stuck in the middle. Hope to get our new camper back soon.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:52 PM   #16

Headed to get mine tomorrow. I am nervous after reading all of this but glad to see problems were taken care of.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #17

I can't get the pictures to load on this thread, but if you go to my profile you can see the changes we've made. Liebelts RV in Aberdeen, SD put the vent in the floor and possibly reenforced something underneath. We are very happy with the work. Their cabinet guy also put in the shelves behind the ladder.