Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2015, 06:50 PM   #21

We are going to the Kerrville TX rally and the Gadsden, AL rally. Come join us! We are currently in Ilwaco, WA.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

2021 Jayco Class C model 27U
5er_tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:13 PM   #22
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dan View Post
I showed pics in this thread to the Goshen tech crew assigned to my unit. They determined I don't have the issue of missing seals. Instead, these guys found a gap between two pieces of seal on top where my dealership had patched the hole with some sort of material my guy said "looks like felt". This PATCH was saturated from a rain shower this morning. They removed the dealership patch and "did it right"... or so I hope!
So much for that hope. The same spot leaked again on the way home from Goshen. Three trips to the dealership did not fix the leak nor did the two orange-shirted techs at Goshen. More info. when it's available.

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:39 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5er_tom View Post
Attachment 83337Attachment 83338
Do you have a slide cover? Here are pics of the inside of my bedroom slide. We have been in very heavy rain and never had any water get inside. We have a 2015 295RSX and love it.
Sorry you are having issues with yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
We too have a 2015 Wildcat 295RSX. It's been raining very hard today, and I noticed a puddle of water on the floor, next to the shower. I put my hand under the carpeted area on the slide and it was soaked. We don't have a slide topper. Would that solve our problem?
TxBgWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:47 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
Thanks so much for the pics,is there anyway possible to see what the inside seal looks like,in other words when the slide is open all the way what is contacting the frame of the slide?There is a .5 gray foam type seal that one would think would butt up against the frame, it's almost like the slide should be further out..
We have a 2015 Wildcat 295RSX and we just found a leak today. There was a puddle of water on the floor, next to the front left corner, that meets the bathroom shower. It's been raining all day. We would like to know, how to keep the water out.
Old 10-30-2015, 07:53 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateknight View Post
So did they ever fix your leak? If so, do you know exactly what they did to resolve it? Still dealing with mine. As far as I know it is just dripping on the bottom corner next to shower the other side seems dry (carpet not damp or other signs that I can see). Thanks for any input.

We have a 2015 Wildcat 295RSX 5ver. The slide in the bedroom is a small slide, that operate from a steel cable. It's been raining all day, and I noticed that where the slide meets the curved shower in the bathroom, there was water. I felt under the carpet area, and it was all wet too. Were you able to find a remedy ?
Old 12-03-2015, 11:37 PM   #26

I have a 2114 rsx295. It leaked when I picked it up. I had slideout toppers put on and on bedroo slide in both inside lower corners when slide was out I had the dealer put a piece of trim in the lower corners on a 45 degree slant to deflect any water away from those corners. No leaks after that.
bpdlk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 06:23 PM   #27

Can you post a picture by chance???
Torch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
295, bed, bedroom slide, leak, roo, slide