Old 12-15-2013, 04:11 AM   #31
Incheon, S. Korea

Those look great! I'm not familiar with fiver pricing, except for custom rigs, so I didn't know.

BigBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:36 AM   #32

Oakman,
What month was it that your Yellowstone photo was taken? Many years....I do mean many years ago we went up to Yellowstone for a week in July. We had to run into Bozeman to pick up some supplies and look around. It was the most beautiful drive through a snow fall that left 5" of snow in those big northern snow flakes. The drive along the rivers as the fishermen were out casting their fly rods back and forth was like watching a staged movie.

Old 12-15-2013, 08:21 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrjen View Post
Oakman,
What month was it that your Yellowstone photo was taken? Many years....I do mean many years ago we went up to Yellowstone for a week in July. We had to run into Bozeman to pick up some supplies and look around. It was the most beautiful drive through a snow fall that left 5" of snow in those big northern snow flakes. The drive along the rivers as the fishermen were out casting their fly rods back and forth was like watching a staged movie.
I donít remember the exact date of that photo but I know it was the first week of September. We had left the Madison campground and we were heading to the east gate for our trip back home. At the time the road across Sylvan Pass was under repair and the road surface had been taken down to hard packed mud. By the time we got to Sylvan Pass the mud surface was wet and slick from the snow. For those not familiar with the Sylvan Pass, going eastbound you have a 6 to 7% descent for 4 Ĺ miles. As we were driving down that descent I could hear my wife saying Hail Marys under her breath.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:09 AM   #34

Beautiful photos, as a Texan I love looking at the white covered ground, as a Texan who moved down from the KC area, I don't miss it in the least. A couple of years back we got dumped on with 16" of snow, I thought it would never melt away.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #35

Old 12-15-2013, 09:15 AM   #36

I guess it is true about everything being large in Texas.....even a snowfall tends to get out of control.

Thank goodness it doesn't happen often. I do however still have a few patches of ice from the ice storm that got to us a little over a week ago. But, tomorrow it is to be closer to 68 to 70 degrees.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:20 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrjen View Post

I guess it is true about everything being large in Texas.....even a snowfall tends to get out of control.

Thank goodness it doesn't happen often. I do however still have a few patches of ice from the ice storm that got to us a little over a week ago. But, tomorrow it is to be closer to 68 to 70 degrees.
That should make for some fierce humidity.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:22 PM   #38

We are looking at a 2013 Wildcat 327CK 5th. Wheel. The show price was 31,900, salesman got the price down to 29,894. I was told MSRP was 42,950. Is this a good deal in your opinion? And second I've read some guys saying they have had nothing but problems with their Wildcats. Should we stay away from this unit and look for something different?
Old 01-19-2014, 09:10 PM   #39

That's a good price price but they can do the at the dealer. They just use the show to push a sale price. Can't speak for the wildcat brand as I have not had one.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:09 PM   #40

Brian,
What part of the country are you located?

Are you set on a 2013 or is a 2014 of interest also?

2015 Day/Nights Camped 5
2014 Day/Nights Camped 29
jonrjen is offline   Reply With Quote