Old 06-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #11
JAYCO Representative

Thumbs up Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdn56 View Post
We received our 2013 312BHX Touring in April. This is by far the best rv for the price of any we have owned. All the options and upgrades fit our camping style perfectly.
Thank you for your kind words! The 312BHX has been a very popular model this year!

Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #12
JAYCO Representative

We're talking about making the Toruing Edition standard in the future! What do you think?

Old 08-16-2012, 09:23 PM   #13

Need a New Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
We're talking about making the Toruing Edition standard in the future! What do you think?
I think the TE is the way to go and I am sure you have the sales figures to prove it I would suggest keeping a TE package though, but add new features for those that want that something extra! Or even several types of packages such as TE entertainment package,TE luxury package or TE limited.

I would personally like to see...keyless entry, upgraded speakers w/sub, slightly larger LED TV (not LCD as they are lighter and much thinner), security motion lights, day/night shades, water filter, fantastic vent fans, bike rack...just to name a few. I am thinking of things that wouldn't add a lot of weight for the EL models and could be used across the brand in a TE package. Also, keep the TE on the hitch cover and maybe add a different graphic on the cap to distinguish it from the standard model.

Bottom line, if you make the TE standard, I think you will have to come up with another type of package to offer.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #14
JAYCO Representative

Thumbs up Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Blue View Post
I think the TE is the way to go and I am sure you have the sales figures to prove it I would suggest keeping a TE package though, but add new features for those that want that something extra! Or even several types of packages such as TE entertainment package,TE luxury package or TE limited.

I would personally like to see...keyless entry, upgraded speakers w/sub, slightly larger LED TV (not LCD as they are lighter and much thinner), security motion lights, day/night shades, water filter, fantastic vent fans, bike rack...just to name a few. I am thinking of things that wouldn't add a lot of weight for the EL models and could be used across the brand in a TE package. Also, keep the TE on the hitch cover and maybe add a different graphic on the cap to distinguish it from the standard model.

Bottom line, if you make the TE standard, I think you will have to come up with another type of package to offer.
Thanks for your input! I'll share this with the team!
Old 08-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #15

My wife and I had been looking for a long time when we came across our 2013 312BHX Touring Edition. We fell in love with it. This model has every feature we were looking for. It’s lighter and shorter than other models we looked at. It has a very handsome exterior and all of the LED lights finish it off very nicely. I do wish the floor in front of the refrigerator had the heat vent installed instead of a soft spot in the floor. We have noticed several places where cabinet space is wasted and I hope future models will have cabinet doors or drawers to take advantage of the space. Otherwise it’s a great camper and we are looking forward to many fun years in it!
Old 08-23-2012, 01:36 PM   #16

EandMEcamping, check out my pictures of our upgrades that we did to our 312BHX. they are on my profile.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
We introduced a new upgrade package for Wildcat at the 2011 Louisville RV Show. The new Touring Edition option provides Wildcat and Wildcat eXtraLite fifth wheels with added exterior appeal by adding custom gunmetal-colored high gloss gel coat front cap (featuring built-in, dual color LED docking lights), matching decorative hitch cover, custom skirt metal, and enhanced exterior graphics. The other big addition is the LED interior lighting upgrade kit (high impact with low power draw), which we've been discussing here on the forum for months. These LED lights are bright and color correct, mimicking the halogen lighting we've had in the past (it's hard to tell the difference at first -- other than the lack of heat).

Please let me know if you've got any questions about it. Touring Edition Wildcats are at a number of shows and dealerships now...
I bought a 2013 Wildcat 327CK Touring Edition a few months ago and my camper did not come with the 'hitch cover'! I contacted the dealership and they will not respond to my e-mails.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #18
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicked1 View Post
I bought a 2013 Wildcat 327CK Touring Edition a few months ago and my camper did not come with the 'hitch cover'! I contacted the dealership and they will not respond to my e-mails.
Starting with the 327CK (and including all future production), the hitch cover has been discontinued. Many other items were added in as standard on the 327CK which set in motion our current standard build.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:36 PM   #19
JAYCO Representative

The LED lights and the charcoal custom-colored cap and skirt metal from Touring Edition are now standard on all Wildcats!
Old 12-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #20
Carroll&Anne

We just bought a new 2012 Wildcat Sterling Edition, does it have all the features of the touring edition. We have have used it several times and love everything about it except the continuous hot water .

Tags
extralite, led, sterling, touring edition, wildcat