Old 10-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #11

Walk away?

No warranty!

No, run, call a cab book a flight catch a bus do what ever it takes to remove yourself from what shall be a colossal FUBAR.

Old 10-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Idaho View Post
Walk away?

No warranty!

No, run, call a cab book a flight catch a bus do what ever it takes to remove yourself from what shall be a colossal FUBAR.

Well said!

Old 10-09-2013, 06:37 AM   #13

Does anyone know if this. Slideout issue has been resolved in the 2014 wildcat 327ck?
Old 10-10-2013, 11:50 PM   #14
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddisfly View Post
Does anyone know if this. Slideout issue has been resolved in the 2014 wildcat 327ck?
There was never a widespread issue, but a small number of 2013 models did have problems which have been resolved! I'm unaware of any instances of this issue on 2014 models.
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:49 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddisfly View Post
Original buyer brought back after 3 wks with crack in slider sidewall. Sent to factory for repair. Good price but is trouble looming with no warranty. Should I buy and hope for the best
What is a good price? Is it really discounted? My take after being on this forum for a while is that the manufacturers of TT's and motorhomes cut all kinds of corners, really don't stand behind their product (like a car mfgr) and you kind of roll the dice.

I have had my Rockwood 2604WS for about 6 months and have put over 5000 miles of road pull on it without any problems. I consider myself lucky.

If this unit you are looking at was a couple of years old and you were buying from an individual, you would get no warranty. So I guess it comes down to the price. Is the price that good?

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
dalford is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #16

Ok Wildcat Chris it still does not belay the fact that Forest River does not cover future problems with the sidewalls that will crack knowing that problems have occurred and will occur in the future. There have been enough of them to make it an issue on this forum
Old 10-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #17

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
I've seen you post something similar here multiple times. The cracks in your 327CK are NOT a structural issue and I've attempted to address this with you. Please contact me with your full VIN and contact information so I can have Wildcat's service department contact you directly!

Forest River does not offer a warranty on used products. The original poster says this unit is used, thus no warranty...
We bought our 327CK in Jan. and in March the floor of on slide broke it went to shop came back in worse shape now leaks water. We were told by factory rep to take it to another shop they refused to touch it because of the structural damage that caused it to crack on both back sides inside and out on corner where slide is. So Wildcat Chris I saw were you said the problem was resolved I would like to know what the solution was.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:30 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmpj View Post
I agree 110%!!! I seriously love my floor plan, but my 2013 Wildcat 327CK has been a nightmare since day one! Every time we take it out, something else goes wrong. Many, many, many minor items, but more major problems than should be expected with a brand new unit.
everything you said, applies to me also, and I have another model, the 344. we love the floor plan but hate this coach. Wish I would of bought something else..

06 LBZ ,CC 4x
lots of mods
Superglide
jevanb is offline   Reply With Quote