Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #1

Smile Weekend Upgrades

Had a good time with the Cat this weekend. Installed fridge fan (e-bay one that connects to the light), demco glide ride pin box, GE whole house water filter (hopefully doesn't impact the tankless temps too much), took apart and resealed the shower surround due to water leaks, and resecured some trim pieces that were loose around the inside of the slides.

All I can say is wow the Demco made a big difference towing back to storage. That coupled with the EZ-Flex really gives a nice ride! Too bad I couldn't get it done before we went to NM a couple weeks ago. My friend backed out on me so I had to install the thing myself, but well worth the effort...and back pain this morning. I took some extra time to sand off the rust on the unpainted area where the old pin was and painted it.

My upgrade/need to fix list is getting close to being all crossed out. TPMS, upgraded water pump, and possibly a second A/C and my upgrade list is done...'till I think of more!
Old 04-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #2
Site Team - Lou

Great job! Good luck with your upgrades and happy camping.
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote