Old 05-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #1

Where's my 312 BHX camper??

We ordered our 312 BHX at the end of February. We were told it would arrive the 3rd or 4th week of April. Our dealer also liked the floorplan so he ordered one to have on the lot. He said they would go down the assembly line one after the other but we should get ours first. His arrived April 30, but no sign of ours. He said ours should arrive in the next day or two. After many days of no phone call, we started calling our dealer to find out where our camper is and the receptionist would ask who's calling and then he is always with a customer. He told us 2 days ago he finally got ahold of his Wildcat Rep and for some reason our camper is still sitting at the manufacturers lot. He said he told them to get it here by Wednesday. Just talked to him this morning, Thursday, and now he tells us Friday. I hope when it finally arrives we aren't as disappointed in the camper as we are with the service we have gotten!

Old 05-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Welcome to the forums!
Once you get it and you will!
You'll have forgotten that it took longer than it did!
Have fun ! And enjoy when it does!

Old 05-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #3

I hope you are right. What added to my frustration is that we traded in our old camper and let the dealer have it 2nd week of March so he could have it for his rv show . We had to put all our camper things in the shed and it is full. My son is graduating from high school this saturday and we are having his reception in our garage and need our shed to store things in but have had to find others places to store our stuff. Figured our camper would be here 2 weeks before graduation and we have family coming from out of state that were going to stay in the camper. I can accept our camper coming late, but bad service and not telling us the truth is unacceptable.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Feel sorry for ya !
We have a graduating senior next sat.
We have 6 campers coming !
Oh boy!
Old 05-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #5

There are many on this forum with stories like yours. Waiting.... We are waiting on our 2306 that we ordered at the end of Feb. It was done on April 25th. As far as I know it is still at Forest River's factory. Our dealer (RV Direct) can't even give us a date as to when the camper will be delivered. We have memorial weekend plans that I'm sure I will have to cancel. It seems like there's no rhyme or reason with the way Forest River delivers campers to the dealers. There are people who have ordered in early March that have had there campers for a few weeks now. It's frustrating. Good luck! Keep us posted! Hopefully you'll get it soon.
2013 Rockwood Mini Lite 2306
poohbearntigger2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #6
JAYCO Representative

I've sent you a private message for more info... I hope this is already resolved!
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:08 PM   #7

Hairmommy, did you get your 312 yet?

Bryan & Susan
2013 XLR Thunderbolt 300X12 Toy Hauler
2013 Chev 2500HD Crew Cab, Duramax, Allison
Ret. US Army Aviator
bdn56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #8
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdn56 View Post
Hairmommy, did you get your 312 yet?
Yes, they got their trailer. We resolved this -- but I think they're too busy camping now to reply!
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #9

Thanks Chris, I only had to wait a week to have mine shipped down to Alabama. It was a very slow week

Bryan & Susan
2013 XLR Thunderbolt 300X12 Toy Hauler
2013 Chev 2500HD Crew Cab, Duramax, Allison
Ret. US Army Aviator
bdn56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:49 AM   #10

We did get it and love it. It was worth the wait, just wished we would have been kept informed a little more. Made a few changes. Added shelves behind ladder in bunk room since it was hollow and have ordered a cabinet door for under stove since when we opened access door that too was empty. Lots of kitchen storage in the camper!!