Old 07-22-2015, 11:04 PM   #11
We just purchased the 312bhx a few weeks ago. I have a 13' f250 diesel with airbags and b&w gooseneck. I changed the pinbox immediatley and got a reese goosebox with 5th airborne. Without airing up the bags it did squat a little, but i always air up when pulling gooseneck. The goosneck is easy too hook up, and very very smooth. The factory pinbox is very cheap and light, so imagine not very smooth. While we have 50 amp hookup, ours only came with one 15k a/c ducted. We were worried but after a weekend in the South East Texas 100 degree heat it surprised us. The master room was not 75 degrees all day, so we have two small fans for circulation. But once the sun came down it froze us out. It cycled good, and didn't run constantly. Adding the 2nd unit will put you over 13', as right now its sits just at 12'6" or even a few inches higher.
I would save money on a/c and upgrade pinbox. You will love the trailer its very nice and has all the amenities you will need. Outdoor kitchen is great and has everything there. Outside refrigerator is very cold, even turned it down as not to freeze the suds i had in there.

SMN8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:37 PM   #12
We recently bought a 2013 Wildcat 312bhx and tow it with a F250 diesel shortbed. It does not squat it down much. In texas on 98 degree day the 2 unit were necessaryduring the day. Turned off the bedroom unit at night to sleed and the main unit kept the bedroom cool and comfortable. If you plan to travel to warmer climates you may want to add the bedroom unit. It is a good towing 5th wheel unit. lb

Camper111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:45 PM   #13
Just finished shakedown #1.... Only real issue is the rear stabilizers would not lower when we first go there and have no worked since..... Came up ok when we left but now seem to not have power.... No fuses or breakers thrown.... Is there an in line fuse I am missing

sears532 is offline   Reply With Quote

312bhx, cat, wildcat