Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2014, 09:29 AM   #41
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_trainer View Post
Thanks for the reply. I'm kind of picky so looks like we will order and wait the 8-12 weeks.
Ditto here. Wife and I are WAY too picky to not order.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:55 PM   #42
EMAW

We bought a 312 BHX OK last november and have taken it out twice since. All I can say is AMAZING!! the outside kitchen is more than I thought it would be. I didn't think it was that bad unpacking my stove to cook with until... Well now I realize that the outside kitchen comes with a lot more. It has its own sink so when I am pattying burgers or battering fish I don't have to go into the camper to wash my hands, I can do it in my outside kitchen sink (oh yeah). Oh yes I forgot to mention the fridge, no more ice and a cooler to lug around and risk to get stolen by campsite thieves, the fridge is great for all of our fav beverages and food!! As I said earlier I thought it was easier to pack a stove and bring along my propane bottle, not way! not with this beauty. It is simple all we do is swing out the stove, attach the grill and hookup the propane line to the camper and wahlah! we are in business. So yes if you were to ask me if I love this 5th wheel? I will have to say not just yeah but HELL YEAH! I have added the 26 color LED light strip so you can really stand out at night, it does believe me. So if you are still pondering the question of getting the 312 with the OK I will strongly recommend to go for it. By the way Happy camping and happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.
EMAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:24 PM   #43

Thanks for writing emaw! Makes me more anxious to get out there. Out of everything on the whole camper my 9 year old was most excited about the OK! Now if it would just stop snowing.
TTerrell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, wildcat