Old 04-26-2014, 04:34 PM   #31
Precise 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_trainer View Post
thanks for the heads-up, def will add the maxxis. Will think about the level-up, not sure it's worth $1500???? And the paint package looks nice as well, but again pricey at $2250?? So many choices
I did order the Paint Package. I will post some pictures once we get it home. I am also interested to see if the paint is worth the price. Was not able to get any feedback on the paint from Wildcat owners. There may not be a lot of them out there yet.

Old 04-27-2014, 03:08 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precise1 View Post
I did order the Paint Package. I will post some pictures once we get it home. I am also interested to see if the paint is worth the price. Was not able to get any feedback on the paint from Wildcat owners. There may not be a lot of them out there yet.

I'm looking forward to your photos! I've just seen the one that Wildcat posted on their FB page. I have to admit, looks sweet! I'm so ready to get into a FW I'm ready to bust

Old 05-03-2014, 11:00 PM   #33

We can get 4 adult bikes is the rear. We just put one in at a time and move them to the living area then shut the door and stack them into the rear dinette area. And still have room for the dog crate to fit on the floor. You have to work the handle bars through as they will not fit straight in but it's no problem.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:44 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.wilsons View Post
We can get 4 adult bikes is the rear. We just put one in at a time and move them to the living area then shut the door and stack them into the rear dinette area. And still have room for the dog crate to fit on the floor. You have to work the handle bars through as they will not fit straight in but it's no problem.
Would love to see a photo! I think this what I was thinking, but hard for me to visualize I think we will probably go with the QBX and order this week (if the sale of the TT goes through).
Old 05-05-2014, 09:49 PM   #35
JAYCO Representative

This is what the optional platinum automotive paint package looks like:

I'll see if I can find an image of a smaller unit (like the 312QBX) with the partial paint -- I think it looks great!
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:13 PM   #36

Thanks for the photo. I think we will opt for more functional options
Old 05-06-2014, 09:59 PM   #37

Just brought home our new 312bhx. Paint scheme is great and many extras built in compared to other brands. Can't wait to get it out! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1399427964.784113.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	51886
Old 05-07-2014, 07:13 AM   #38

Looks great. What options did you opt for and why?
Old 05-07-2014, 09:21 AM   #39

We didn't special order so we got what was there, but it has the outdoor kitchen, upgraded tires, rack on the back, keyless entry, etc. Definitely more bells and whistles than I would have ordered but the touchpad remote is the bomb. Just hope everything continues working the way it's supposed to!
Old 05-07-2014, 10:08 AM   #40

Thanks for the reply. I'm kind of picky so looks like we will order and wait the 8-12 weeks.

Tags
cat, wildcat